Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This doesn't make sense in Warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
This doesn't make sense in Warzones

Venoom
02.26.2020 , 12:32 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
I doubt a lot of people care. In fact, I'd say people like you are in the extreme minority. Most just want quick queue's and don't care about factions, they just want to play pvp.
Maybe then it's just the few of us. Fact is Bioware run this game to ashes. When it came out there were massive word pvp battles that lasted for hours but then again different server pops.

TrixxieTriss
02.27.2020 , 06:33 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Venoom View Post
It's not about wanting to PVP or not wanting to. It clearly does not make sense in terms of what STAR WARS is about. Have you seen a single episode when Empire decided to just hang out with republic and be best friends? This is not WOW where Horde and Alliance joins up to gang up a common enemy ( story wise) in PVP you can choose if you want to fight for the other side to speed up q's! I know that you are probably used to that because of WOW. It makes no sense story wise. There have to be boundaries and not some free for all.
So, instead, you’d rather have your meta of pvp be Imp vs Imp every match and pvpers on the rep side would never get to play.

If you don’t have mixed sides, you have no pvp. So what would you rather, some RP of what star wars should be or some actual pvp? Because you can’t have both. And remember, you won’t get any RP if there is no pvp to start with.

We would all like balanced factions and the ability to have Imp vs rep, but the reality is there aren’t enough players anymore for that to work.

So you have a choice, live with this compromise or go play another game with pvp that has two distinct factions.

Lhancelot
02.27.2020 , 07:46 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
So you have a choice, live with this compromise or go play another game with pvp that has two distinct factions.
WOW has this, right?
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I’d still like to know how you find someone’s legacy name if they don’t display it?
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Uh you don't know it because it is a secret knowledge of ranked players who use it to see the real appearance of other players through the force.

Raansu
02.27.2020 , 08:02 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
WOW has this, right?
WoW mixes factions in pvp as well.