Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem with servers.

Acarantasor
10.18.2020 , 01:01 PM | #1
So, i am not a new player. Recently i am having an issue, i start the game but when i reach the server list and try to start "Satele Shan" server, where my characters are, i have a message what says "A connection error has ocurred, if the problem persist, If this problem persists please visit www.swtor.com/support to contact our Costumer Service Team."... And that happen with all the servers... I already check that the launcher is on the exceptions o firewall and antivirus so.... I dont know what is happenning. I dont have "swtor.exe" so i cant add it to exceptions.

SteveTheCynic
10.19.2020 , 03:40 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Acarantasor View Post
So, i am not a new player. Recently i am having an issue, i start the game but when i reach the server list and try to start "Satele Shan" server, where my characters are, i have a message what says "A connection error has ocurred, if the problem persist, If this problem persists please visit www.swtor.com/support to contact our Costumer Service Team."... And that happen with all the servers... I already check that the launcher is on the exceptions o firewall and antivirus so.... I dont know what is happenning. I dont have "swtor.exe" so i cant add it to exceptions.
You definitely *do* have swtor.exe, since *it* shows you the server list. Open Windows Explorer, find your way to C:\ and type swtor.exe in the Search box.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START

Acarantasor
10.19.2020 , 11:52 AM | #3
Sorry for my english, its not my language... I try.

Acarantasor
10.19.2020 , 07:02 PM | #4
Btw, i found the thing... And the problem persist.