Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"The Trials" Quest on Voss

chosonman
10.20.2014 , 01:13 PM | #1
It looks as though I lost this quest somehow. I probably abandoned it a while back on my character. Is there any way to get it back?

Thanks

Essence_of_Light
10.20.2014 , 01:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by chosonman View Post
It looks as though I lost this quest somehow. I probably abandoned it a while back on my character. Is there any way to get it back?

Thanks
Don't think so. Planetary questlines are usually unobtainable if you abandon them.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for free
goodies like Cartel Market unlocks
!

TUXs
10.20.2014 , 01:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
Don't think so. Planetary questlines are usually unobtainable if you abandon them.
Ouch...that kinda sucks. Think they might be able to be shared by someone on the mission as well?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

itsmymillertime
10.20.2014 , 01:52 PM | #4
Usually on these missions, you go back to the quest giver, in this case it is the Voss next to the stairs. If that does not work, got to outside of the temple to see if a quest giver has a previous mission there. If not, go back to the 2 previous speeder points, if still not there, go back to Voss-Ka. If you cannot find a mission giver, then it is gone for good I am afraid.

edit: found this http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=439474&page=3

Essence_of_Light
10.20.2014 , 01:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Ouch...that kinda sucks. Think they might be able to be shared by someone on the mission as well?
Unfortunately, I wouldn't know. I'm very careful with quests I abandon as to make sure this very thing doesn't happen to me.

It's a good idea though. The OP could give it a go and let us know if it works.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for free
goodies like Cartel Market unlocks
!

chosonman
10.20.2014 , 01:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
Usually on these missions, you go back to the quest giver, in this case it is the Voss next to the stairs. If that does not work, got to outside of the temple to see if a quest giver has a previous mission there. If not, go back to the 2 previous speeder points, if still not there, go back to Voss-Ka. If you cannot find a mission giver, then it is gone for good I am afraid.

edit: found this http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=439474&page=3
Thanks! now to find someone with the quest... :P

HikariTsurugi
08.19.2019 , 05:03 AM | #7
Can you retrieve the questline with another character on the same server??