Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A request regarding new launch screen music (and 5.0 soundtrack)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
A request regarding new launch screen music (and 5.0 soundtrack)

Ollmich
08.18.2019 , 10:47 PM | #1
1) While I like new Onslaught music, it really bugs me that iconic Clash of Destiny is going away. Is it possible to add a toggle in Preferences allowing us to choose between those two themes? New one can be default.

2) It would be great if KotET soundtrack was added to SWTOR Youtube channel before the release of 6.0. As far as I remember, KotFE music was released that way before the launch of KotET.

Celise
08.18.2019 , 11:37 PM | #2
Way too late in the day to ask for changes, the problem is that none of us knew of this until almost a month ago and any changes we could of asked before would of been before onslaught would of been announced, because at that point EA still weren't completely set on the direction they could take the game.

we are coming up to being within the last month, the chances are that early optimisation and audio are being added to this expansion at this point, but mostly it is about bug fixing from private testing, adding final items, replacing placeholders for the actual things that will be in the game. Nothing can be changed at this point.

i'm sure there is a possibility after launch when things have settled down a bit when the official swtor channel can be updated with what you ask though.

JediQuaker
08.19.2019 , 11:20 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ollmich View Post
A request regarding new launch screen music.
There's music on the Launch screen?! I guess because I have the music turned off in-game (or turned down to zero) that may also affect the Launch screen, because I hear no music.
I turned off the in-game music long ago because I either want to hear other music or listen to other things like Youtube videos, live tennis, and/or podcasts while playing, if anything.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

MadDutchman
08.19.2019 , 08:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
There's music on the Launch screen?! I guess because I have the music turned off in-game (or turned down to zero) that may also affect the Launch screen, because I hear no music.
I turned off the in-game music long ago because I either want to hear other music or listen to other things like Youtube videos, live tennis, and/or podcasts while playing, if anything.
I believe this is what is being referred to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWBZh1VZwx0
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.