Progression thread 2.1

SojournerNC

NiM SV sounds like more fun then hard =D I just copied what i had from my website dont really care at this point. Is tfb nim even going to be released right away... i know it leaked but dont know if they actually plan on it being out asap.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do not plan to have it out at launch of 2.0 from my understanding. They were working on it along with the 4th difficulty mode for S&V(even though the initial PTS 2.0 notes said all 4 modes for S&V were available), but thats just what I've heard. I have two things 1. The DOA website has been changed and the link should be http://doa-swtor.enjin.com/home and 2. Please remove Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din from the list as it is just an alt guild and I never understood why it was put there lol

Ok...had a heck of a schedule change right around the time 2.0 hit. Got it caught up. Also added new sections for level 55 content. Hopefully start filling those in.

One thing to note, we may have to make a new thread. Had some issues with the editor here trying to edit and update. Maybe its getting too big. To simplify things for now, I've sectioned off the lvl 50 content into a spoiler section. If I keep having trouble with the thread I'll open a new one. Maybe call it 3.0 or something, dunno. But I do want to preserve the old content for future reference.

I've also considered letting someone else pick up the thread and run with it. Do a better job than I have. I scrambled to save this when Zinaire left in the hopes of keeping BC active so folks would see there is still life on the server. As that role has been fulfilled, I really don't mind the idea of passing the torch.

Ashen Order, it is hard to say who is server first on Imp side. After the initial thread was ended it was rough to get any info on Imp guilds for awhile. So I hesitate to label a bunch of server firsts for the old content. In fact, I'm seriously considering not listing server firsts just because I don't want to see guilds tearing into each other over it.

Updates in! Yeah I'll keep firsts for new content.

Not too worried about TFB content. If a dispute comes up can just link achievements which will list the date and time it took place.

Oh forgot, El Elyon 7/7 S&V SM

Edited by SojournerNC