Swtor failed

ejelizondohe

you would think they would limit the number of people that join a server so they arent always full and wait like 30 mins to get in.. its a waste of money.. thought they would learn from wow and rift and other mmo games.

I wouldn't say failed, (lol, it released TODAY), but seeing a 30m queue at 11 am on a Tuesday is kind of disheartening.

I wouldn't say failed, (lol, it released TODAY), but seeing a 30m queue at 11 am on a Tuesday is kind of disheartening.

Even thought it was released to the general public today they should have came up with a way to lock all the heavy early released servers to people who have already created a character on them. Thus causing the flood of new people to be spread across the underpopulated servers...

you would think they would limit the number of people that join a server so they arent always full and wait like 30 mins to get in.. its a waste of money.. thought they would learn from wow and rift and other mmo games.

If they server lock populations now...then in a few weeks when the bitter bunch all quit...we will have low population problems. Also your friends cant join you....Its a given that not everyone will like the game, and some will leave after a few weeks. Not to mention...If people would stop creating toons on already high population servers...it wouldnt be a problem.

There are quite a few servers with light to medium populations....yet they are flocking to the high or full pops........

Even thought it was released to the general public today they should have came up with a way to lock all the heavy early released servers to people who have already created a character on them. Thus causing the flood of new people to be spread across the underpopulated servers...

and then have new ppl qq about not being able to play with their friends?......

I have played quite a lot during early release. Some times I had to queue a while, but today I have not been able to get in game at all. I am put in queue only to receive an error message that puts me back to the start. On the whole I have been inpressed by the launch, but I am beginning to suspect that these error messages are a way to reduce the queues.

Epic Fail for bioware. This games going to fail if they dont fix the queue part.

How can you not expect queues on launch day?

If you read the blogs here, SR posts, really anything, you would have seen that BioWare told you to expect queues on launch day.

Seriously, why are we complaining about this?

Three solutions:

1) Don't play on launch day.

2) Wait in the queue you were told to expect.

3) New players should roll on servers that aren't designated as FULL.