Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ziost conquest bugged?

Pirana
01.14.2020 , 09:38 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by RBWTOR View Post
Black Hole worked fine for me.
Same.
No issues with the Black Hole on this end.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

Ner_idia
01.14.2020 , 10:12 PM | #12
Fix one thing, break two more.

TrixxieTriss
01.14.2020 , 11:06 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ner_idia View Post
Fix one thing, break two more.
Bioware should apply to have that copyrighted in their logo

LogicLoup
01.14.2020 , 11:40 PM | #14
I did receive conquest credit for completing the Ziost weekly (and thankfully, my progress up to that point remained intact), but didn't receive my stronghold completion bonus to the point reward. So... partial credit for a partial fix, I guess?

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

VonDooomm
01.15.2020 , 12:53 PM | #15
Worse than bugged. I had 20K conquest points. While I was on Ziost my conquest tab said conquest under review. When I was finished on Ziost, my conquest points were reset to ZERO. I'm very frustrated. After 2 hours, there is no response to my support request. What am I supposed to do now? Am I wasting my time with the Pirate Incursion conquest? Is this typical of the support in this game?

Bilirubin
01.15.2020 , 01:22 PM | #16
Not seeing this thread I ran the Ziost weekly this am and was not awarded my conquest. I checked its status and it showed between conquests. I could not return to my stronghold either. So I insta travelled to the orbital station, then to my ship, and conquest was back, fortunately with my points from last night but still not having the completed conquest for Ziost. So I submitted a ticket and am waiting to hear on it.
Cyannin Level 75 Shadow | Rubinin Level 57 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 70 Commando |
Scartina Level 70 Marauder | Natoo'Lund Level 70 Operative | Lavarendra Level 75 Sorcerer | Gankfunkle Level 75 Powertech

Storm-Cutter
01.15.2020 , 04:46 PM | #17
just did it on DM. Worked just fine. CQ points okay. for individual missions and conquest points for 1 per conquest weekly.

I don't want to teach people to suck eggs, but they are sure it's all complete....? Even the upload scan data hand-in and catching all the macrobinoculars items, and uploading that data to the republic or empire?
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Bilirubin
01.16.2020 , 10:13 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LogicLoup View Post
I did receive conquest credit for completing the Ziost weekly (and thankfully, my progress up to that point remained intact), but didn't receive my stronghold completion bonus to the point reward. So... partial credit for a partial fix, I guess?
Not hearing back from Eric or my submitted ticket I ran it on another character. This time it completed but like you, I didn't get the stronghold bonus.

Good grief.
Cyannin Level 75 Shadow | Rubinin Level 57 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 70 Commando |
Scartina Level 70 Marauder | Natoo'Lund Level 70 Operative | Lavarendra Level 75 Sorcerer | Gankfunkle Level 75 Powertech