question about armors obtained through flashpoint bosses

If I am level 50, and i decide to solo some lower level flashpoints, can I get bind on equip armors to trade to my lower level alts, similar to how it is done in world of warcraft? I've heard a lot about mods, what are they and how do they tie into this question? I've heard you can take mods out of armor, could I instead take mods out of the armors looted from flashpoints and give those mods to my alts and improve their armor that way?

pretty sure everything is BoP in fp's

it does give u 2 hrs before it permanently binds to you though, not sure if u can work it out to get it transferred in that time or if it would even work as I've never tried it.

pretty sure everything is BoP in fp's

it does give u 2 hrs before it permanently binds to you though, not sure if u can work it out to get it transferred in that time or if it would even work as I've never tried it.

During those 2 hours you are only able to trade them with the people who did the fp with you.

But I heard you could rip the mods and put them into legacy gear, dunno if it really works.

During those 2 hours you are only able to trade them with the people who did the fp with you.

But I heard you could rip the mods and put them into legacy gear, dunno if it really works.

This works. Also some of the lvl 50 flashpoints (SM) drop BoE orange gear, though its usually for lvl 45+