What has happened?

sauerkraut

I've came back after a few months, resubbed to see how is the game. OMG WHAT IS THIS? This is the most insane stun feast I've ever seen, i mean it was bad when i left, but now. Did they nerf every single offensive abilities, all i see is overweighted, middle aged, balding, Jedi stunning the crapp ot of everybody. Is this the new SWTOR PvP?

I've came back after a few months, resubbed to see how is the game. OMG WHAT IS THIS? This is the most insane stun feast I've ever seen, i mean it was bad when i left, but now. Did they nerf every single offensive abilities, all i see is overweighted, middle aged, balding, Jedi stunning the crapp ot of everybody. Is this the new SWTOR PvP?

Yes, welcome back to the new Stun Wars v2.0

OP 1.4 happened, there are alot of unhappy players due to this. Apparently BW thought that there wasnt enough CC in the Game due to the glow stick imballance so they tried to fix it by adding more stuns. now its out of control. after awhile of being stunned to the point of pulling my hair out ill just dust off my sorc and just spam bubbles on my team mates / Rince, repeat, ROFL.

they are discouraging players from subbing with the excesive CC and the encouragement of Premades. It took some effort to get some of my coworkers to try SWTOR F2P hoping that they would sub up. they like to pvp and told them that some of the classes are fun to pvp with and its true they are. but......

after trying it for awhile and doing the pvp they decided that the game wasnt for them, the pve was awesome but they couldnt stand the CC fest and the premades ruining the game. sorry BW i tried but you have to reconsider the changes with 1.4 if you want to retain / get new subs.

OP 1.4 happened, there are alot of unhappy players due to this. Apparently BW thought that there wasnt enough CC in the Game due to the glow stick imballance so they tried to fix it by adding more stuns. now its out of control. after awhile of being stunned to the point of pulling my hair out ill just dust off my sorc and just spam bubbles on my team mates / Rince, repeat, ROFL.

they are discouraging players from subbing with the excesive CC and the encouragement of Premades. It took some effort to get some of my coworkers to try SWTOR F2P hoping that they would sub up. they like to pvp and told them that some of the classes are fun to pvp with and its true they are. but......

after trying it for awhile and doing the pvp they decided that the game wasnt for them, the pve was awesome but they couldnt stand the CC fest and the premades ruining the game. sorry BW i tried but you have to reconsider the changes with 1.4 if you want to retain / get new subs.

I noticed you said you and your co-workers. Plural. Why didn't you just group up yourselves?

Just a question.

I noticed you said you and your co-workers. Plural. Why didn't you just group up yourselves?

Just a question.

Maybe his coworkers were bad and he needed to finish his weekly with the help of veterans in the guild? I know I wouldn't take bads on my premade when rolling normal warzones.

I feel like people are starting use premade as a blanket statement for any team that's good. I have been in all pug teams where people just do what they are supposed to and it works out.

Aside from the fact that just because you put 4 morons on voice chat doesn't mean they all the sudden become PvP gods, you're just as likely to have a premade on your team. Who may or may not just be 4 morons on voice chat. Group up or play smarter. when I pug (almost 100% of my WZ, my guild doesn't PvP nearly as much as I do) I always assume everyone else is terrible and is not going to do anything right.

I'm not hating on anyone, I drive the same way (I always assume the person in front or behind me is insane and will do random unpredictable things). I always assume someone is not calling incs if I see 4 or less red names so I go check if I can. I always look backwards for passes in HB because I know no one is going to go ahead of me. I ask in chat if the other node is okay. It helps people to stay aware and usually helps us win.

I feel like people are starting use premade as a blanket statement for any team that's good. I have been in all pug teams where people just do what they are supposed to and it works out.

Aside from the fact that just because you put 4 morons on voice chat doesn't mean they all the sudden become PvP gods, you're just as likely to have a premade on your team. Who may or may not just be 4 morons on voice chat. Group up or play smarter. when I pug (almost 100% of my WZ, my guild doesn't PvP nearly as much as I do) I always assume everyone else is terrible and is not going to do anything right.

I'm not hating on anyone, I drive the same way (I always assume the person in front or behind me is insane and will do random unpredictable things). I always assume someone is not calling incs if I see 4 or less red names so I go check if I can. I always look backwards for passes in HB because I know no one is going to go ahead of me. I ask in chat if the other node is okay. It helps people to stay aware and usually helps us win.

Words of wisdom. If you need to bring a premade to win in normal warzones then you are just plain bad and shouldn't be allowed to queue for PvP.

They changed resolve to allow you to be stunned longer before whitebarring.

Yeah, I didn't understand it then and don't understand it now, either.

Words of wisdom. If you need to bring a premade to win in normal warzones then you are just plain bad and shouldn't be allowed to queue for PvP.

I win and lose with premades, but victory is sweeter with people to share it with, and misery loves company when you lose.

Words of Wisdom, if you aren't grouping up with people in an MMO you shouldn't be allowed to play an MMO.

I win and lose with premades, but victory is sweeter with people to share it with, and misery loves company when you lose.

Words of Wisdom, if you aren't grouping up with people in an MMO you shouldn't be allowed to play an MMO.

Hey genius, you know what the G stands for in PUG? No?

But please, by all means, go suggest that they get rid of solo queues. I'm sure that will make things so much better. Better still, seeing how you despise those damned solo queuers, why don't you and your lovely premade stick to ranked games, hm? You know, where you're going up against other groups? Where you can earn those extra ranked points?

But please, by all means, go suggest that they get rid of solo queues. I'm sure that will make things so much better. Better still, seeing how you despise those damned solo queuers, why don't you and your lovely premade stick to ranked games, hm? You know, where you're going up against other groups? Where you can earn those extra ranked points?

Or how about you make friends, and quit blaming your losses on pre-mades?

Oh good. This debate had sorta died down recently.

Got no problem with the solo queuers. Got a problem with people acting like it's the premade's fault they lose when they can do the same exact thing. Saying you're a bad if you use a premade to win a warzone is just plain silly. Almost as silly as not using the tools available to try to get the best outcome. The Imps are damn sure queuing with premades from guilds that PVP a lot. I can either whine about it or group with guildies of my own and try to give as good as I get. I choose the latter. I have no sympathy for anyone who chooses the former.

Ranked is a different animal. Go in with a good comp of well geared and well played players or go do something more productive with your time cause you will get crushed.

Edited by ArchangelLBC

Got no problem with the solo queuers. Got a problem with people acting like it's the premade's fault they lose when they can do the same exact thing. Saying you're a bad if you use a premade to win a warzone is just plain silly. Almost as silly as not using the tools available to try to get the best outcome. The Imps are damn sure queuing with premades from guilds that PVP a lot. I can either whine about it or group with guildies of my own and try to give as good as I get. I choose the latter. I have no sympathy for anyone who choses the former.

Stop this logic nonsense, pre-mades need to be nerfed, leave us Jedi RP'ers alone!!!!

Oh good. This debate had sorta died down recently.

Got no problem with the solo queuers. Got a problem with people acting like it's the premade's fault they lose when they can do the same exact thing. Saying you're a bad if you use a premade to win a warzone is just plain silly. Almost as silly as not using the tools available to try to get the best outcome. The Imps are damn sure queuing with premades from guilds that PVP a lot. I can either whine about it or group with guildies of my own and try to give as good as I get. I choose the latter. I have no sympathy for anyone who choses the former.

Ranked is a different animal. Go in with a good comp of well geared and well played players or go do something more productive with your time cause you will get crushed.

When I'm pugging it's 9 times out of 10 the premades fault on my side that we lose. They love to blame the puggers though but if they actually scrolled up in their ops chat they would notice people called for help well before it was too late. Too bad most premaders only care about death matches nowadays. I make sure I bring the A-team when premading so we can teach those bads who's the boss.

Btw we need to separate these annoying F2P players from subbers. I'm freaking tired of being group up with 4 bads sporting 950 expertise every second warzone because they were too cheap to buy the artifact gear unlock/sub.