3 days - 7 turn ins - zero battlemaster commendations

icjaker

seriously...

I know this is a "PvE" game first and everything, but it still makes me want to rage over the RNG that the PvP system offers...

I will take deep breaths and not go insane - I will continue my sub until something better comes along...

my HOPE is that the better thing that comes along is ToR's PvP system... so I can continue my sub... but I fear a certain other (no monthly fee) MMO might strip the play time away...

I followed this game for 3 years - I'm disappointed to say the least - I know that fanboys will flood this with responses like "go back to WoW" and "ToR doesn't need ppl like you" etc... but the truth is... I don't play "WoW"

There are at least 12 guildies that feel the same way as I do that aren't posting... multiply that by the other ppl that don't post in the first place to voice their concerns and that of THEIR guildies...

anyway - I wish Bioware the best and HOPE that they can come up with solutions soon - you have my sub for another 2-3 months at least - before it comes down to the wire when the other AAA MMO/ARPGs will be released

Bioware knows people will quit once they get their full battlemaster's gear. Because after all, what else is there to do?

If you are one of those people who do their 2 dailies and then log off for the day then that is the exact reason why Bioware has kept battlemasters as RNG. To hold onto your sub.

Edited by VertisReaper

Bioware knows people will quit once they get their full battlemaster's gear. Because after all, what else is there to do?

If you are one of those people who do their 2 dailies and then log off for the day then that is the exact reason why Bioware has kept battlemasters as RNG. To hold onto your sub.

Or...they could just give one per bag and increase the cost of the items by 8x. Which btw would be exactly the same as if you got one out of every four bags now. Hell, even 10x would keep people playing and knowing that they are definitely going to get something out of all those hours of time.

Or...they could just give one per bag and increase the cost of the items by 8x. Which btw would be exactly the same as if you got one out of every four bags now. Hell, even 10x would keep people playing and knowing that they are definitely going to get something out of all those hours of time.

This.

Even if I could get 1 BM commendation per 100 champion commendations... That would be fine.

Btw all u ppl saying, fine... Leave? WE are subs that help pay to make the game better. When you hemorrhage us all away? You'll be left with a war, lotro, Conan skeleton crew.

We're voicing our concerns to try to make the game better... so leave your trolls at home!

This.

Even if I could get 1 BM commendation per 100 champion commendations... That would be fine.

Btw all u ppl saying, fine... Leave? WE are subs that help pay to make the game better. When you hemorrhage us all away? You'll be left with a war, lotro, Conan skeleton crew.

We're voicing our concerns to try to make the game better... so leave your trolls at home!

Did you happen to play any of those games? Because they did listen to the "community" - I refer to them as forum wenches - and look what happened.

Also, I have said it before, and you may have read it. Have you ever played a game where you do a instance/dungeon/whatever and made it to the last boss, and you kill him! Just to see a item drop that doesn't belong to your class?

Did you run to the forums and ask for a whole new loot system to be implemented?

Edited by Beyaco

I've been BM For Two Weeks. I Have

BM: Chest/Helm/Legs/Gloves/MH Weapon, Belt, with 2 Commendations left as I hope for another one today to buy my off hand.

RNG is RNG. Sometimes it works out well (in my case) others, not so much (your case).

It's not the best system but it's what keeps people doing dailies no matter how frustrating they are.

seriously...

I know this is a "PvE" game first and everything, but it still makes me want to rage over the RNG that the PvP system offers...

I will take deep breaths and not go insane - I will continue my sub until something better comes along...

my HOPE is that the better thing that comes along is ToR's PvP system... so I can continue my sub... but I fear a certain other (no monthly fee) MMO might strip the play time away...

I followed this game for 3 years - I'm disappointed to say the least - I know that fanboys will flood this with responses like "go back to WoW" and "ToR doesn't need ppl like you" etc... but the truth is... I don't play "WoW"

There are at least 12 guildies that feel the same way as I do that aren't posting... multiply that by the other ppl that don't post in the first place to voice their concerns and that of THEIR guildies...

anyway - I wish Bioware the best and HOPE that they can come up with solutions soon - you have my sub for another 2-3 months at least - before it comes down to the wire when the other AAA MMO/ARPGs will be released

Geezus...QQuit the game already. Some people are never freaking happy. I'm Valor 63 and only have 1 BM item (not counting the ones you can buy with merc/WZ commendations. So what? It shouldn't be easy to get full BM gear. Someone like you would quit 1 month if BM gear was easy to acquire.