Class Symbol Simple Wallpapers - Taking Requests!

MagesKickass

Hey everyone,

There was a really specific kind of wallpaper that would be really easy to make that I wanted, so I went ahead and made it. And then I realized, "Hey! Other people might want a wallpaper of the same kind, and this is really easy to make!"

So this is the wallpaper I made myself for my monitor. If you want something similar with a class symbol and the background and symbol specific color, let me know the colors, symbol, and resolution. It'd be really really really really helpful if you also posted a simple image of the symbol too.

Well, because the image was too big and it made the post look strange, here's the link to see it Havoc squad symbol wallpaper! click me!

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you could take the Bounty Hunter's Lance symbol, weather it slightly and give it a neat orange color? (i think orange is default color for it anyway). Resolution is 1920 x 1080, and i look forward to seeing the minimalistic results.

P.S: Couldn't find a hi-rez pic on the internet, would need to upload a in-conversation screen in that case.

Any chance you could take the Bounty Hunter's Lance symbol, weather it slightly and give it a neat orange color? (i think orange is default color for it anyway). Resolution is 1920 x 1080, and i look forward to seeing the minimalistic results.

P.S: Couldn't find a hi-rez pic on the internet, would need to upload a in-conversation screen in that case.

Can you give me just an any res pic of what you are requesting? Res isn't a problem, I can fix that. Just give me a picture of what you are looking for and a color example, and I'll get to work.