Bengal Mor and Nalen Raloch

LordRapheus

The legacy wide companions we got so far are great. Treek is interesting for a little fuzzball. She cant do everything, but she's got heart. (Now if I can just get her to quit swiping my box of cheeto's)

Niko and Shae are great companions to any of my underworld characters, and I've even seen a pig headed Gamorean running around (gotta figure out how to get me one.)

This brings me to Darth Hexid. I'm a few tasks away from this acquisition, but from an RP standpoint, what we need now is a light side legacy wide force user, like Bengal or Nalen. Anybody else agree?

The legacy wide companions we got so far are great. Treek is interesting for a little fuzzball. She cant do everything, but she's got heart. (Now if I can just get her to quit swiping my box of cheeto's)

Opinions of Treek vary. Mine is less than totally positive. The changes to companions in 4.0 severely damaged the way Treek works, so you're left with a sub-par fighter who makes really annoying noises and has a depressing story. Make of that what you will. (That's my opinion. Yes, she's got heart, but her story *is* depressing.)

Niko and Shae are great companions to any of my underworld characters, and I've even seen a pig headed Gamorean running around (gotta figure out how to get me one.)

The Gamorrean (all Gamorreans are pig headed) is a very rare jackpot drop from the annual Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event's slot machines. The event happens near the beginning of summer, approximately the month of June, and each character who wants one must win it separately. (I'm not sure: the token might be legacy bound.)

This brings me to Darth Hexid. I'm a few tasks away from this acquisition, but from an RP standpoint, what we need now is a light side legacy wide force user, like Bengal or Nalen. Anybody else agree?

Indeed. Her name is Master Ranos, first name Dazh, a Chiss two-sabre Jedi. She was the main reward for reaching the one-less-than-top tier of 2016's "Dark versus Light" event. Well, either her or Darth Hexid, depending on whether more light or more dark decisions were taken during the event, and light won by about 52% to 48%.

And any character who finished the "Destroying the Star Fortress" mission for Alderaan gets an Ithorian Jedi companion for his trouble.

And you forgot to mention the other legacy-wide companion, HK-51. (That's 51, not 47 and not 55.) To get him, you have to complete a long and somewhat tedious scavenger hunt after doing a couple of not-quite-flashpoints. It's then either you repeat the NQFPs and the scavenger hunt OR you pay a million credits for each extra character than you want to have a personal copy of HK-51.

The Gamorrean (all Gamorreans are pig headed) is a very rare jackpot drop from the annual Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event's slot machines. The event happens near the beginning of summer, approximately the month of June, and each character who wants one must win it separately. (I'm not sure: the token might be legacy bound.)

The Token for the Gamorrean is Legacy bound so you can simply park one character on Nar Shaddah during the Event and then transfer him.

Edited by hof_th

The Token for the Gamorrean is Legacy bound so you can simply park one character on Nar Shaddah during the Event and then transfer him.

OK, thanks. I only won one (last year), and used it on the character who won it (because it's totally obvious that the correct employer for a Gamorrean Guard companion is a Light V Jedi Shadowette, no other possibility exists).

(OK, yes, a Light V Jedi Shadowette who's engaged to a Sith and gambles, but you get the idea.)

What has any of that got to do with Bengel Morr and Nalen Raloch?