i got a question regaurding creation for subscibers

Lunamoonbutt

i know i can get a lvl boost and start from ether normal story fallen order and the new one and i got a question about it if i had created 1 starting on knights can i create another one or do i have to delete my first to do so for only 1 caracter and such

The token that allows you to create a start-at-60 or start-at-70 character is consumed when you create a character with it. You can get it refunded, but only if you delete the character before the first of "gained a level" or "completed a mission"(1)(2)

If you want another token, it will cost you 2000 Cartel Coins in the Cartel Market.

On the other hand, by starting at 60 or 70 like that, you skip over a chunk of story (that you cannot go back and do on that character), and some of that story explains:

* Who your character is and who all those bickering nutjobs are in your crew.

* What they are all bickering about.

The only way to play through that story content is to start at level 1.

(1) Any mission, including crew skill missions, PvP missions, the automatic missions for flashpoints, etc.

(2) It is possible to level up from 60 to 61 or from 70 to 71 without completing a mission. Just go to any planet and slaughter foes whose level isn't too far below yours until you gain enough XP.