Add CM Decorations to our Collections

Tealamek

Why can't cartel market decorations be added to our collections and have the same ability where you can purchase a copy for your guild ship be the same from our collection to our strongholds? Trying to get cartel market decorations is very difficult and expensive. Nothing wrong with the initial purchase, however, to pay the same cost over and over again to get multiple copies of the same decoration is ridiculous.

Please consider having decorations from the cartel market added to our collections. Plus consider having the decorations from older bundles drop more often.

Rock on!

They would not lose value and they are so uncommon now that you can not even decorate the way you want. Besides, players make so much money off this stuff that no one will be losing out. Your comment is total nonsense.

Rock on!

I agree.

It would be great to get copies of decos we buy - like other CM pack items -

either by donating to ourselves like a guild or by getting them from our collections interface.

If we had decorations in collections, it would solve a lot of deco availability issues & make a lot of SH fans happy! :)

Also, If devs did not want to use normal unlocks for unlimited copies, then they could charge a small CC fee per deco claimed from collections. Just a thought. People who didn't want to spend CC would still buy with credits from GTN.

Bioware could also make a little more money with deco$.

Edited by Vanjenn

So make decorations so unbelievably common as everyone with them has 999 and thus they lose all value? No thanks.

every time that this is suggested, it is with the caveat that people have to have gotten at least one of the item before, in order to be able to purchase copies.

i'm sorry you believe the zakuulan trash can is worth 10M credits because its the only one available on your GTN right now. someone out there is probably going to buy it, so congrats. I need 4 of them however for a stronghold i'm working on, I got lucky to get one out of a pack, and I'm willing to spend 25k credits each to get copies.

If they made your unlocked CM decorations available for duplication through our collections that would be amazing! I've run through 10s of millions just to get my Coruscent Skyrise to where I wanted it. I've never understood the rational behind having to get 25 office chairs to fill out your place, but you only need 1 unlocked and 25K to donate as many as you want to your guild. If they wanted to keep the market impact as low as possible, why not have a prefab requirement in addition to the item first being unlocked and a 25K and up fee?

Mk1 universal prefab + 25K = Bronze duplication

Mk2 universal prefab + 50K = Silver duplication

Mk3 universal prefab + 75K = Gold duplication

Anyways, just a thought I had while scouring the GTN for a 5th security camera ...

So make decorations so unbelievably common as everyone with them has 999 and thus they lose all value? No thanks.

Did Satele set lose value because of the players being able to unlock it Collections and dress up all female companions in Satele set? No, that's not how it works. Prices on individual decorations would go up to do increased value of singular decorations while also allowing people to actualy have reasonable number of copies of decorations such as lights, chairs that are always needed in large quantities

Edited by Pietrastor