Nautolan Skin

Grymmjow

I've noticed while making a Nautalon today and checking the colors schemes and noticing a lot of the colors look different in creation than they are in game. One example was what looked like grey lines in creation ended up being brown in game.

Also I noticed that the the head and neck were different colors from the body. https://imgur.com/KJY2OSX

Not sure if this has been brought up or not but bringing it to the attention of everyone.

They are extremely ugly and disappointing. Not very sporting to have NPCs and posters of Nautolans in game that are appealing yet what we can create are dog butt ugly. Complexions are awful. Color choices are meh. But the faces... geez devs, *** were you thinking?

They are extremely ugly and disappointing. Not very sporting to have NPCs and posters of Nautolans in game that are appealing yet what we can create are dog butt ugly. Complexions are awful. Color choices are meh. But the faces... geez devs, *** were you thinking?

I completely agree, and hope to not see many when 6.0 starts.....

I have no idea of where to post this, but since you are talking about Nautolans skin... There should be more options.. like a purple and pink one (I think those are okay with the canon).. and a clean face complexion.. I do not have idea why the complexion options are always so ugly.. kills my character clean Jedi vibes.. If there somewhere we could ask for this?? since is still on PTS I hope they would be open to some changes and subjections.. :)

I've noticed while making a Nautalon today and checking the colors schemes and noticing a lot of the colors look different in creation than they are in game.

I find that to be the case for other races. It's especially noticeable for Mirialans. They have a certain degree of reddish sunburn, which is less apparent in character creation and much less apparent in the dim ighting used for the in-game character customisation thingy.

For all complexion options.

Looks really weird with green skin.

I have no idea of where to post this, but since you are talking about Nautolans skin... There should be more options.. like a purple and pink one (I think those are okay with the canon)..

There's pink and purple skin options in the concept art for character creation shown when they announced them.

Now that you mention I don't recall seeing pink in the character creator but there was a very pale one. Maybe that was pink. And maybe what to me what looked like a deep blue would have been purple in game. I didn't check either of those out in game.

and a clean face complexion.. I do not have idea why the complexion options are always so ugly.. kills my character clean Jedi vibes.. If there somewhere we could ask for this?? since is still on PTS I hope they would be open to some changes and subjections.. :)

I also prefer a plain face complexion, but I'm pretty sure there was one.

It's generally but not always the first one. It isn't for twi'leks and for Nautolans I think it was number 5.

I take back what I said earlier about there being a plain complexion. There isn't really.

I must have only tried darker skin tones. Complexion 5 is mostly clear but has big shadows on the cheekbones, which doesn't look awesome with lighter skin tones.

Maybe their "clever" plan is to release clear complexion as a cartel market purchase, and have players pay both for that and to fix each individual character.

No thanks. I'll make do with the darker skin tones.

• 1 month later...
I take back what I said earlier about there being a plain complexion. There isn't really.

I must have only tried darker skin tones. Complexion 5 is mostly clear but has big shadows on the cheekbones, which doesn't look awesome with lighter skin tones.

Maybe their "clever" plan is to release clear complexion as a cartel market purchase, and have players pay both for that and to fix each individual character.

No thanks. I'll make do with the darker skin tones.

Yeah the complexion is so odd. I had to go with the dark tendril eyes for my Nautolan not to have too orange cheeks.

I had to redo the character 4 times because the skin tones change drastically.