Nico Okarr

SebastiaanZ

Its probably said somewhere, but I don't understand. Will we get Nico Okarr on the 31st of August if we meet the criteria? Or will we have to wait until launch of the new expansion to actually get him in game? Edited by SebastiaanZ

Its probably said somewhere, but I don't understand. Will we get Nico Okarr on the 31st of August if we meet the criteria? Or will we have to wait until launch of the new expansion to actually get him in game?

if you are subscribed on the date in question, you are eligible for the reward. which will be delivered/activated when the update is launched in Oct.

just like they've always done for subscriber rewards, be subbed on date x (in advance) and get reward x when launched.

http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/media

All the way at the very bottom...

To qualify for the Knights of the Fallen Empire Subscriber Rewards, the account must be in a Subscriber status as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on the date listed by the reward.

Knights of the Fallen Empire rewards are delivered through in-game mail and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion upon login on October 27, 2015.

To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

Thanks! I do hope however to get a dev answer on this, cause I can't find any definitive statement on this.

You are not going to get a dev answer, and you very much can find a definitive statement about it. It says it will be delivered when the expansion is launched. Read the fine print.