Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commanding Legacy and mirror classes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Commanding Legacy and mirror classes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

teclado
10.10.2017 , 04:40 PM | #91
Eh, I'm not that upset. My two GC 300 chars are a marauder and sentinel. As such, I'll get a 25% bonus instead of 50%. Oh well. Life goes on. I'm not sure how much I would play any of my sub 300 chars at this point anyway. We get 242 bolster now, so I can pvp with my e.g. Deception Sin and be pretty competitive and not really worry about gear too much.
SS
Malovo - Marauder

Foambreaker
10.10.2017 , 04:40 PM | #92
...all this BS and in the end it never did do anything for the true alt'oholics who have 10++ toons with command level 50-200

How can they not get the alt thing.

Nmyownworld
10.10.2017 , 04:40 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
... I am seeing some confusion around the perk so let me explain how it works.
Oh, that's not confusion you see. Not from the players. You're seeing frustration and disappointment.

JLazarillo
10.10.2017 , 04:43 PM | #94
Put out that fire with gasoline.

Alssaran
10.10.2017 , 04:44 PM | #95
Quote:
Eh, I'm not that upset. My two GC 300 chars are a marauder and sentinel. As such, I'll get a 25% bonus instead of 50%. Oh well. Life goes on. I'm not sure how much I would play any of my sub 300 chars at this point anyway.
You don't get a bonus on them. The perk restricts it to pre-300 characters. So if your mains are at 300 and you have no intention playing the sub-300 characters, you don't get any bonus from it either.

If I have helped you, then you could click this link to help me!
A single spark of hope can re-ignite the fires of freedom.

JediAkemi
10.10.2017 , 04:44 PM | #96
What's that old quote?
"Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence?"
Something like that anyway.

But yeah, I think Grand Moff Sexy Voice amply covers my view on this
Quote: Originally Posted by Grand Moff Kilran
"Interesting. Lying or incompetent? No matter"
Either way, we still didn't get what we were promised.

GrimTheGlutt
10.10.2017 , 04:45 PM | #97
Look on the bright side, since they nerfed the CXP rates down again 100% of nothing is nothing!

They needed to keep the levels they had for the dailies bug. Putting them way back down to nothingness and offering a "bonus" to those of us who levelled each Base/Mirror Class just doesnt cut it.

It's back to Biodeaf ears not listening to players who say the grind is killing the game.

I'm just glad i got my 4 base ones to 300, I'm not grining any more. Been there, done it, sick of it.

SebastiaanZ
10.10.2017 , 04:54 PM | #98
I assume Eric or Keith, this will be looked at seriously, because you really cannot afford to ignore this issue.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Exly
10.10.2017 , 04:56 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I verified with the team and the current implementation is intended,..

Thanks!

-eric
-eric,

When people say that the problem with the devs is that they don't play the game, I think that it is your lack of interest in getting correct information to us in the first place about things that helps to give this impression.

I know that you have said that you used to be a progression raider back when the game first launched, and now you are a collector and you like to play the gtn so that you can take advantage of players that misprice items so that you can buy stuff and then sell it for a profit.

The thing is, if you would actually do things like pvp, run flashpoint, operations, and gsf, you might want to know more about what was happening in the game, an would probably do a better job at informing us about coming changes than you currently do. Heck, you might even do a better job of representing those of us that pay to play when folks from the production side of the house ask for your input.

Instead, you go on you merry way, and are constantly surprised by things like this, and by our reaction to things like this, and I doubt that will ever change unless you start taking more interest in the game itself,

PhantomWarlock
10.10.2017 , 05:05 PM | #100
There are many things that upset me about this issue and the response we got.
In particular: "Technical limitations"... They always seem to appear when you don't want to justify your actions. Just last week, when renaming servers "was impossible due to technical limitations", but within 24h of that statement "The Hot Prospect" was renamed to "Satele Shan".
So how about we put the technical limitations aside and you either stand up to your decisions or you listen to your players and remove this unnecessary restriction?
GM of <Demolition>
Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/k3cJSF

I licked it, so it's mine.