Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commanding Legacy and mirror classes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Commanding Legacy and mirror classes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vagessel
10.10.2017 , 11:09 AM | #1
"You gain one stack for each mirrored class at Command Rank 300. Example, a Knight and Warrior at 300 only count once."

Hopefully this won't apply to SAME classes, meaning a Marauder and Juggernaut will each add a stack.

CrazyCT
10.10.2017 , 11:15 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Vagessel View Post
"You gain one stack for each mirrored class at Command Rank 300. Example, a Knight and Warrior at 300 only count once."

Hopefully this won't apply to SAME classes, meaning a Marauder and Juggernaut will each add a stack.
You mean a warrior and a warrior? Not really MIRRORED classes
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

Qouivandes
10.10.2017 , 11:19 AM | #3
where did you read that mirror class caveat? i dont see it in the patch notes.
*.**.* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *.**.*
*.*.* Ebon Hawk *. *.*
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

Vagessel
10.10.2017 , 11:22 AM | #4
It's in the tooltip. Under Legacy>Global Unlocks>Galactic Command

Sareeph
10.10.2017 , 11:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Qouivandes View Post
In the Legacy tab ingame under "Other". It states you get an additional 25% cxp boost for toons at 300 CR but mirrors do not count. So you need to level 1 of each class. (ex Knight & Warrior counts as one.)

JLazarillo
10.10.2017 , 11:24 AM | #6
That's kind of annoying. You mean I've gotta play a non-stealth class to 300 to get the full effects? Twice?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgZIYdFmZqc

Menana
10.10.2017 , 11:25 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Qouivandes View Post
It's in the description of the Legacy Perk itself - "Example: A Knight and a Warrior at 300 only counts once."

This is disappointing to say the least. I have 5 characters at 300, 4 of which are "mirrors" according to this rule (2 Troopers and 2 BHs, each one of each advanced class).

Why would a Vanguard and Commando count towards the same bonus? This literally makes no sense. These are two completely different classes..

Qouivandes
10.10.2017 , 11:26 AM | #8
yet another item that should have been stated. I have one 300 knight and working on my Jugg as i enjoy the play-style and story more than the others. Why was this not stated before? every post i could find on the matter just says 4 characters and nothing about mirror classes.

thats just low.

edit: not at home to check, so thank you for the location.
*.**.* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *.**.*
*.*.* Ebon Hawk *. *.*
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

TUXs
10.10.2017 , 11:27 AM | #9
You've got to be freaking kidding me...

This is NOT what was said...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

JLazarillo
10.10.2017 , 11:27 AM | #10
For that matter, is there a way to track the bonus? What happens if I have two 300s and move one to a different server? Do both servers then get a 50% bonus? That's how most Legacy perks work, but there's no way to tell on this one, that I can see.