Operation Run Schedules

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Are you planning on running Gods From the Machine in any difficulty? We want to know. Please let us know the following info:

• What day and time are you going to run?
  • Which difficulty do you intend to run?
  • Have cleared this difficulty before?
  • Any other details you want to share about your group?

Matt just may be watching you during your run!

-eric

Hey folks,

Are you planning on running Gods From the Machine in any difficulty? We want to know. Please let us know the following info:

-eric

Hey!

So currently we are running Gods Nightmare twice a week, for this week it will be Thursday, 20:30GMT-3 (Like 4:30 PST?) and Monday, same time.

On the live server our guild name is "Entity", on PTS is "RNG Gods" for the lolz...

We are a Brazilian guild and we have completed all the content in the game for Ops (All Ops, including Gods on Vet for tittle, SM, HM, MM+Timed Run) and we are looking forward to try Gods NiM and help where we can.

If you want details about our group config and flexibility for testing, let me know!

Hey folks,

-eric

Eric, Many people did show up but not many wanted to wait for add up to 8 players in a group for the test. Folks got a schedule with work and home away from the game. I never have a chance to play uprising flash points and Gods from the machine and other OP mission you added new. We need crafting items inside those OP missions that we can't craft what we need. Eric, you need to change and this is not going to work. The only way is add a option for allow players to make a group out their own companions since we got a lot of companions to make a 8 group for OP mission and make a 4 group for uprising flash point mission. Example we can't wait on 30 years or 40 years to grind 1 reward and this too long. People don't want to end up in limbo waiting. Time for you make a change.

Eric, Many people did show up but not many wanted to wait for add up to 8 players in a group for the test. Folks got a schedule with work and home away from the game. I never have a chance to play uprising flash points and Gods from the machine and other OP mission you added new. We need crafting items inside those OP missions that we can't craft what we need. Eric, you need to change and this is not going to work. The only way is add a option for allow players to make a group out their own companions since we got a lot of companions to make a 8 group for OP mission and make a 4 group for uprising flash point mission. Example we can't wait on 30 years or 40 years to grind 1 reward and this too long. People don't want to end up in limbo waiting. Time for you make a change.

If you don't have time to do ops then you don't need the new gear so you're fine dude

Hey folks,

-eric

My guild and me are going to help you guys out. SM is routine for us on the Live servers. VM would be a first try (except Tyth for me) but we will be theoretically well prepared for it. MM maybe, but we first have to see how we perform in VM.

We are a very big guild on Tulak Hord with a core of many very capable players, so we just didn't try/had the time to test Gods VM yet since conquest is a big part of the daily gameplay while progression is not. We are nevertheless theoretically able to do it.

I'll let you know when I have a schedule. Starting times would probably be around 1 pm Austin time (8 pm our time) during the week and more loose on the weekend meaning also earlier would be possible then.

Cheers

Edited by Khaleg

You don't even need to do it to get the best gear you can buy them with master work crystals you get from doing Ossus content.

After taking a step in the right direction yesterday, I can announce that we will enter GftM Master Mode today and tomorrow (2 PM EDT both) again. Guild: Team Gold, Republic side. Our current state-of-progress is that we are approaching the second big wave consisting of 8 adds, I am confident that we will have passed at the end of our saturday-raid. Edited by Exocor