Weekly Reputation Limit (Flashpoints)

Okay, I get it. People want to do work in this game, and this is a personal opinion, everyone can put their personal opinions down as well, but this is what I think about having a weekly reputation cap.

It's stupid. I get weekly reputation for worlds, since missions are on a daily basis like Oricon, Yavin IV, Ziost, just to name the ones I'm familiar with. But what I'm NOT okay with, is weekly reputation limits on FLASHPOINTS. The one that I've been doing a ton of work for is KDY, Imperial Forward Command. Having that WEEKLY limit of 15k is ridiculous. WEEKLY reputation limits should either be:

Raised to an overall amount

Specific to EACH Flashpoint/World/Location

Set to 1 day (or like Guild Wars 2, a two hour limit)

Removed entirely

These are just some feelings and suggestions that I have about this Weekly Reputation. When I was doing Oricon for the two reputation armor sets, it took me actually almost a month. Little over a month, because the weekly cap kept messing it up for me. All I had to get to was Champion, sure. but it still took a month.

Imperial Forward Command right now, is taking over 2 months overall since people decided to "Need" on everything, even when they don't understand or know what it's for. The reputation AMOUNT on each item is very small in comparison to what someone needs for certain items like decorations for their strongholds.

I'm just using KDY as my example because that's what I've been painfully grinding endlessly for a good long while. So, weekly cap should either be Removed, Raised, or set to EACH INDIVIDUAL location.

Again, this is just how I feel about having a weekly reputation, I've always had an issue with it, but after playing other MMOs, weekly reputation hinders my drive to keep doing what I want to do with MY game.

It's pretty obnoxious. I like to do things in bursts sometimes and the rep limit makes it impossible to do that with reps. I can't be done and out of sight, out of mind, if I grind out a rep on different characters and then have to keep track of who has the tokens to turn them in for weeks after. It's absurd and historically, the result is that I mostly just don't engage with the reputation system actively. I pretty much only engage with it passively, as in doing content I was already going to do and slowly building up reputation from doing it.

Some people love their routines. I don't operate well that way. I like to mix things up and do them in bursts. This game's rep is just terrible for that. "Play your way," post-Onslaught would be a good time to think about changing this.