What tacitcal for Mara PVP?

BonnerFett

Defel Spliced Genes is viable for any discipline. It has very strong defensive and offensive applications. Depending on your discipline and playstyle though, you may prefer a more specialized tactical.

Annihilation: Spiteful Saber will yield you a solid increase to your DPS and make using the DoTs less of a hassle in PvP. I would strongly recommend using this one over DSG.

Fury: Cauterized Coronary will add some extra damage, but I'm not sure I would take it over DSG.

Carnage: Fanged God Form makes resource management much easier and really increases your damage outside of your burst window. However, DSG and the Hidden Savagery utility have some really neat interactions with Ferocity stacks if you are into an alternative playstyle.

Edited by TitusOfTides

Defel Spliced Genes is viable for any discipline. It has very strong defensive and offensive applications. Depending on your discipline and playstyle though, you may prefer a more specialized tactical.

Annihilation: Spiteful Saber will yield you a solid increase to your DPS and make using the DoTs less of a hassle in PvP. I would strongly recommend using this one over DSG.

Fury: Cauterized Coronary will add some extra damage, but I'm not sure I would take it over DSG.

Carnage: Fanged God Form makes resource management much easier and really increases your damage outside of your burst window. However, DSG and the Hidden Savagery utility have some really neat interactions with Ferocity stacks if you are into an alternative playstyle.

Ive been playing Carnage. I bought the Fanged God tact. It's pretty awesome. How is fury in comparison? I have a lot of fun with Carnage hoping it's viable.

Ive been playing Carnage. I bought the Fanged God tact. It's pretty awesome. How is fury in comparison? I have a lot of fun with Carnage hoping it's viable.

Carnage is lowest melee spec right now and its pretty much dead compared to anni and fury

Anni is great at PvE, thats for sure

Fury is better than Carnage in basically every way. Better sustan, burst and AoE damage, better mobility, cc immune, better survivalability. Fury is main spec at PvP, but rarely 2 others are played here as well

Edited by sebakonkol