Another Slow Download...Complaint...Discussion...Thing...

Narzghoul

I started downloading this game and managed to get up to 80% within like an hour or two. Great! Then it froze for an hour, no movement, nothing. I googled for solutions, followed most of the steps given that were said to improve download speeds (one at a time obviously) and found that I had to completely restart the whole download.

Annoying.

Been redownloading now for the past three hours and I'm now crawling through the Main Asset downloads at not even 1MB/s.

Has nobody else had this problem recently? Or did everyone just give up?

I started downloading this game and managed to get up to 80% within like an hour or two. Great! Then it froze for an hour, no movement, nothing. I googled for solutions, followed most of the steps given that were said to improve download speeds (one at a time obviously) and found that I had to completely restart the whole download.

Annoying.

Been redownloading now for the past three hours and I'm now crawling through the Main Asset downloads at not even 1MB/s.

Has nobody else had this problem recently? Or did everyone just give up?

Instead of looking up how to improve download speed for the patch....look up how to PROPERLY remove Bitraider instead. This is more than likely the issue.

I disabled bitraider already and it actually made it even more slow, but thanks for trying anyway.

I'll just have to suck it up I suppose.

Did you disable or remove it? Cause just disabling it only works right about half the time. It can get re enabled during the patch. Best to remove it completely.