Tython and Korriban Stronghold

Fallenius

We have many big strongholds and i think it would be nice to have more smaller types. About the same size as courscant and dromund kaas (but with 1 starship hook). I like the idea of having an extended jedi/sith training area that is player controlled.

Other locations like Ossus or Dantooine would be nice since we don’t really have a good Jedi stronghold. The yavin one feels more like a sith place in the old Republic era.

I would definitely love a Tython or Dantooine stronghold for my Jedi. Currently using Tatooine, which I think is the best stronghold due to its large outdoor area and multiple private rooms. Yavin does work as a Sith Temple, but I made it into an homage to Base One.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd love Tython and Korriban strongholds, especially if they're in a more natural setting, similar to Yavin 4.

There are some features of architecture on Tython and Korriban that would be especially nice:

* Large dome ceilings.

* Sweeping, curved staircases.

* Grand entry room.

* Lots of lower level, smaller side rooms.

* Upper level windows with views.

* Exterior covered walkways.

* Shuttle landing area.

* Ruins a short distance away.

I've wanted a Korriban SH for the longest time. Lord Khreusis from the Sith Inquisitor storyline has a really cool SH under one of the giant human statues in the Valley of the Dark Lords. Something like that would be fantastic and is what I really want and have always suggested. We could be under one of those statues with an awesome view of the valley and the Imperial starships above us.

I've wanted a Korriban SH for the longest time. Lord Khreusis from the Sith Inquisitor storyline has a really cool SH under one of the giant human statues in the Valley of the Dark Lords. Something like that would be fantastic and is what I really want and have always suggested. We could be under one of those statues with an awesome view of the valley and the Imperial starships above us.

Sith don't allow themselves to be under anything! :mad: JK :D

Seriously though, I like the way you think!

How about four of those Slave pillars holding up a grand balcony?

I'm not sure they'd do a Korriban SH as they would also have to do one on Tython (also a nice idea).

Perhaps for the same vibe, they could do one on Ilum where there could be temples for both?

An amazing temple complex set into the face of a cliff, appropriate massive statue pillars, an underground cavern of crystals, mysterious ruins nearby, and an incredible view of a night sky?

Sith don't allow themselves to be under anything! :mad: JK :D

Seriously though, I like the way you think!

How about four of those Slave pillars holding up a grand balcony?

I'm not sure they'd do a Korriban SH as they would also have to do one on Tython (also a nice idea).

Perhaps for the same vibe, they could do one on Ilum where there could be temples for both?

An amazing temple complex set into the face of a cliff, appropriate massive statue pillars, an underground cavern of crystals, mysterious ruins nearby, and an incredible view of a night sky?

Yes, if Korriban got one then Tython definitely needs one, perhaps one behind one of those awesome waterfalls. A SH on Ilum would be cool too, I do love the sky-box for that planet. I could stare at the stares for hours. I may have actually done that once lol!

Quoting myself from the first thread:

I would absolutely support the idea of a Tython/Korriban stronghold. For Korriban I have something like Lord Khreusis' Stronghold (Sith Inq Storyline) in mind. Tython could have something similiar.

I think it's time for a more "smaller" and compact stronghold with only 2-3 rooms, since the last 3~ strongholds we got were rather huge.

Edited by Jesseriah