Rebel vs Imperial inbalance

master_finese

I play imperial with my family and friends and we find it nearly impossible to win a PVP match. Hutball is balanced but the other 2 the Rebels usually triple the imperial kills.

My last match our top kills was nine the low for the other team was 23. For those of you learn to play people maybe all imperials suck but I think we need to adjust the numbers by about 20% in favor of the imperials if we all suck that bad.

I think less people play rep. And therefore they get more matches and get to practice more. Or.... like me they chose the side that wold be underpopulated so they could get more chances to pwn all the noobs playing empire. On my server I would say Rep wins 2/3 of all matches if not more

I play imperial with my family and friends and we find it nearly impossible to win a PVP match. Hutball is balanced but the other 2 the Rebels usually triple the imperial kills.

My last match our top kills was nine the low for the other team was 23. For those of you learn to play people maybe all imperials suck but I think we need to adjust the numbers by about 20% in favor of the imperials if we all suck that bad.

L2P.

Other Server Imperials do not have your issue

The kills aren't the point of the wargroups though, so I'm not sure why you're bringing them up? The other side could easily rack up more kills by playing together vs a team that goes lone wolf.

In every multiplayer game I've played, the "OP" side is always the one where most of the members play together instead of trying to act like the second coming of the love child between chuck norris and rambo

I read about Rep imbalance on other servers. I'm lvl 36 when editing this post and it may be an experience thing but the kill count is all that matters except maybe for HuttBall. If you are running back or stuck behind the barrier waiting to get back into the playfield it is over. I would guess it is an experience thing but my team loses 8 out of 10 at least. I'm usually mid way to teh top of the chart on most matches and get at least one vote a match. Every other imperial doesn't stink that bad but Ithink I'm seeing the issue with numbers of newbs coming up in the ranks. When I hit 50 I will re-visit this post to see what has changed.

On our server it varies, Republic has several very good PvP guilds at 50 that dominate that bracket, but don't take basic direction in the pre 50 brackets and get slaughtered left and right most nights. There was more than one match where our top 4 DPS had well over 50 kills and the Pubs struggled to pass 14.

The Imperials do well pre 50, but we aren't as tight in our teamwork at the 50 bracket. It's sad to say we loose far more oft than naught. Overall though there's been good matches on both sides and fairly quick match spawns for both sides.

I run into Huttball slightly more often as an Imp than a Pub.

I think it really depends if you're facing a good premade opponent or not as far as how good a match it will be. Most of the time I prefer matches where either both sides are filled with random do their own things or both sides know what they're doing.

Even in loosing matches you get plenty of medals and usually have a good time.

The kills aren't the point of the wargroups though, so I'm not sure why you're bringing them up? The other side could easily rack up more kills by playing together vs a team that goes lone wolf.

In every multiplayer game I've played, the "OP" side is always the one where most of the members play together instead of trying to act like the second coming of the love child between chuck norris and rambo

This.