Empire Warzone Problems

bobberson

So I have this problem where I join up a warzone and in the first few moments we lose a point, we tried but you can't always win them all, let's pick ourselves up and try again right? Wrong. What happens, at least while I'm playing on my server Space Slug, is that a few empire will leave. This normally wouldn't be a big deal, 6v8 for a few moments, we hold them off hoping for more people. 5 minutes go by and no replacements. We eventually can't hold it anymore and the 8 of them destroy the 6 of us. The game considers this fair.

If this just happened once whatever, people are going to rage quit any and all times of the day, but what really gets me is that this is constantly happening. Out of all the warzones I attempted to play in the last 24 hours every single one of them had rage quitters, I felt like I played at least a couple dozen times, probably a bit less, we did win once.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is, does the game have a mechanism that tries to make the teams even? Or at a certain point does the game think we're OP and you need to nerf us permanently from the game? It doesn't feel like a feature when 90% of my warzone games end in a loss with about 5 people until the few last seconds of the game when the 8th person shows up just in time to lose. You made the Ilum pvp game infinitely harder, and now it seems to be rewarding rage quitters. Rewarding as in, not punishing them enough for deciding to not play a game that starts out a little loss. I'm just agro, I kept going up against the same uber geared people. How is that even a game anymore? A game for who?