Why can't artifice make willpower shields?

Hypernetic

Artifice can make strength and aim shields, why are Assassin tanks left out? Why does artifice even make aim shields when everything else they make is either strength or willpower anyway?

This seems like a major oversight and I hope there is a plan to fix it.

For the record willpower shields exist from quest rewards and the like, so they should be craftable.

i see

in last beta there were many missing recipes at trainers, like light force pants, maybe they add them. but if this is i live build then is something missing...

im not in yet, looks like today...

*sigh* it's going to be one of THOSE days... you mentioned light force pants, and I had a mental image of this

Can you buy recipes from the trainer? You said you got recipes from the trainer and wasnt sure if you meant all the default recipes that appear when you train thay skill.

Also my skill Artifice stopped advancing at 60 on the receipe that came with the skill. it only advances when i use blue or higher recipes. Is that a bug or as intended?

Can you buy recipes from the trainer? You said you got recipes from the trainer and wasnt sure if you meant all the default recipes that appear when you train thay skill.

Also my skill Artifice stopped advancing at 60 on the receipe that came with the skill. it only advances when i use blue or higher recipes. Is that a bug or as intended?

Yes, the trainer will have a selection of recipes you can buy as you level up your crew skills. The reason it stopped at 60 is because the recipe is too "easy" compared to your skill-level. See this link. The numbers in the Difficulty column shows when the item starts to become too easy. Orange=100% skillchance. Yellow=66% skillchance. Green=33% skillchance. Grey=0% skillchance. I'm not sure if those percentages is correct, but it should be nearly correct at least.