Class Story videos by Aries_cz

Aries_cz

Welcome to my Story video thread, where I will post uncommented videos of me playing different classes.

I eventually plan on doing all class stories, filming each as I have time to replay the classes (so the more Double XP times we will get, the more videos will be made ;) ).

Most of the classes will be played with Light/Neutral alignment, because I simply cannot bring myself to play the murderously insane Dark Side characters.

All videos are filmed in a 16:10 resolution (also known as the only proper resolution, not that 16:9 gimped one the industry keeps forcing down out throats to save on manufacturing costs).

Feel free to post any comments, suggestion, question you want, either here, or in YouTube comments. But please, keep it civil.

Current story video

Jedi Knight :sy_lightside:

Tarkir, The Guardian

Finished story videos

Sith Inquisitor

:sy_darkside:

Bounty Hunter

Smuggler

:sy_lightside:

Missing part 6 from Alderaan due to file corruption

Sith Warrior

:sy_lightside:

http://images.sw-tor.cz/story_videa/zendikar_title.png

Scrapped story videos

Jedi Consular

Lorwyn,. the Shadow (YouTube playlist)

Reason for scrapping: Didn't really feel that Shadow fits the story, and I also got a bit bored by the gameplay of the AC. I will restart Consular Storyline at later time before KotFE launches, with Male Sage, just to be able to shoot KotFE stuff with my main (who this new character will copy)

This is a repost of my thread in Fan Art Section, also known as "The Section Nobody Ever Visits".

All future updates will be done in this thread.

Edited by Aries_cz

• 2 months later...

Well, the Huntress story is finished. However, I got a request from one of the viewers if I could do a bit more stuff like Ilum or Makeb with my characters, so that adventure will possibly continue, once the 12XP bonus is gone and I am not pressured to make more characters.

Next planned are Jedi Consular (Twilek Shadow) and Sith Inquisitor (Zabrak Sorceress)

• 2 weeks later...

I had this marvelous vision of finishing more characters (Sorceress was supposed to be done by now), but real life threw a wrench into that.

And next week, Dragon Age Inquisition comes out, so that means probably a very long sabbatical from SWTOR (but I am going to stream my adventures in Thedas, swinging my sword of magical energy)

• 1 month later...

Well, I finally finished Dragon Age Inquisition, so I will start churning out more videos soon™, given time during semester finals...

Part 3-5 (Taris, Nar Shaddaa, follow up to Nar Shaddaa at freighter Carida) are already uploaded, just follow the

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...