Star Wars: Rebels - Teaser Trailer

Beniboybling

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little disappointed too. This is suppose to take place during the dark times...there better not be too many Jedi. Unless of course they are gonna use some comic adaptation in which there were Jedi and Vader killed them, then that'll be ok because they all died. The trailer sounded....campy, but that is what TCW sounded like in narration...so we shall see what happens. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I am a little disappointed too. This is suppose to take place during the dark times...there better not be too many Jedi. Unless of course they are gonna use some comic adaptation in which there were Jedi and Vader killed them, then that'll be ok because they all died. The trailer sounded....campy, but that is what TCW sounded like in narration...so we shall see what happens.

In all fairness it's only 8 years after order 66....

I am a little disappointed too. This is suppose to take place during the dark times...there better not be too many Jedi. Unless of course they are gonna use some comic adaptation in which there were Jedi and Vader killed them, then that'll be ok because they all died. The trailer sounded....campy, but that is what TCW sounded like in narration...so we shall see what happens.

No it sounds like we will see a misrepresentation of yet another important time in galactic history.

Its funny, because this series is going to show people what real retcons look like.

There isn't really any point to retcon anything...though I question what timeframe this series will take place.

Edit: Wait..19 BBY- 0 BBY..

So..does this mean were gonna see Galen and Kota?....But then again they could just be retconned...eh..

I just hope whatever it is they do, that they don't misrepresent Vader if he shows up.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

There isn't really any point to retcon anything...though I question what timeframe this series will take place.

Edit: Wait..19 BBY- 0 BBY..

So..does this mean were gonna see Galen and Kota?....But then again they could just be retconned...eh..

8 years after Order 66.

Fixed
I think its too early to judge.

On one hand it could be worse cause reasons.

On the other hand it could be better given that the guys working on it have rapidly improved over the course of TCW.

We shall see. I can't say I'm liking the idea of a bunch of teens fighting the Empire. Sounds kinda lame.