Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Great maintenance today..... -.-

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Great maintenance today..... -.-

aerockyul
10.03.2019 , 03:56 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmorrisson View Post
I have advocated in the past that the weekly master crystal allotment should be tied to the dailies weekly and not the world bosses weekly.

The world bosses weekly should have rewarded everyone one Rated 252 gear crate,
A weekly story mode Queen raid one masterwork crystal along with
keeping the current veteran mode rewarding a monumental crystal.

Even when the boss Kil'Cik wasn't bugged there is the issue of the boss R8-X8 which has players spending more time running back from re-spawn than actually raiding the boss. If the boss R8-X8 is defeated before the player returns than that player does not get credit. This event occurs frequently.

For the past three years many of us spent most of our time grinding for gear than actually really using the gear.
That has to be the most apt summation of gear grinding in this game. Yet people keep supporting them and saying this is an MMO so there must be a gear grind. Well, the more they spend on tweaking or overhauling the gearing for those people the less time they're working on and developing real content.
Keeya, Lill'ya, Ainyalah, Vaisis, Wrathiva
Kahntara, Kaytee'roxx, Leczee Eko'va, Misphire
Jaista, Katie Bee, Altheeka Referrals

Ardrossan
10.03.2019 , 04:13 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
No, I wanted the title (defender of the jedi) and just happened to get a bunch of the gear in the process (random crate drops mostly). I keep them in the bottom of my inventory just in case I want to take a spiteful screenshot
If I ever get around to Ossus it'll be for the title and to max the rep. The story is humdrum and the gear is, as I understand it, going to be immediately useless after 6.0. I'm currently doing Iokath for the same reason.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Companions are a crutch for the weak.

Pirana
10.03.2019 , 07:26 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
No it's not confirmed. Confirmed would be A. Eric coming here stating yes this is a prob. we are looking into. Or B. More players than just the 2-3 here saying it is & yall quoting that it's a prob.

Almost sounds as if it's relegated to one server. Or maybe even one instance on that server? Not sure. AGAIN NOT ENOUGH details to even confirm it's a prob.

The issue I have with it is coming to the forums saying "Oh it's bugged, blah blah blah, when so far the only ones here are saying it is. NO ONE IN GAME has even confirmed it. Even when asked. All that does is deter others. When they may not even have a problem with it.

So the best thing would be to open an in game ticket. Provide as much details as possible. And even post in the bug forums. Go from there.
Quaint little diatribe.

It was confirmed, not only by myself, but the person who started this thread, along with countless others on Ossus. Eric's seal of approval isn't needed to know it can bug. Your assumption a ticket hasn't already been sent in is laughable.

The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

CaptRogue
10.03.2019 , 08:46 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirana View Post
Quaint little diatribe.

It was confirmed, not only by myself, but the person who started this thread, along with countless others on Ossus. Eric's seal of approval isn't needed to know it can bug. Your assumption a ticket hasn't already been sent in is laughable.

What countless others?? You mean the ones running it back to back; spamming LFM that have NO PROBLEMS at all?? lol Sure...
And just to check again, I asked on Ossus earlier. Basically people thought I was trolling till I explained. They said Not bugged...LOL

Some may have issues, not even gonna argue that point. But to come here & paint it bold & red as bugged...Nope ain't happening.
Now there could be a common thread amongst those that have the "bug" that should be figured out, but it's not a common thing.

*rolls eyes*
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Pirana
10.04.2019 , 05:28 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
What countless others?? You mean the ones running it back to back; spamming LFM that have NO PROBLEMS at all?? lol Sure...
And just to check again, I asked on Ossus earlier. Basically people thought I was trolling till I explained. They said Not bugged...LOL

Some may have issues, not even gonna argue that point. But to come here & paint it bold & red as bugged...Nope ain't happening.
Now there could be a common thread amongst those that have the "bug" that should be figured out, but it's not a common thing.

*rolls eyes*
The countless others that were in the group I was in, in addition to the ones in General chat when asked. And no one mentioned it being a 'common thing'. It was mentioned that it bugged. This isn't hard to understand.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

Batwer
10.04.2019 , 02:56 PM | #26
I opened the thread because the bug had 99% of my group. Tickets have been written. On Tulak Hord, German server. Ossus is not well anyway. Everywhere it jerks. And yes, it's just Ossus. Everything else is normal. That was always the case.
I stay away from Ossus now.
You! Yes, exactly you! Click me:
http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6