Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Great maintenance today..... -.-

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Great maintenance today..... -.-

Batwer
10.01.2019 , 10:59 AM | #1
1. Ossus: Kil´Cik does not count again.....And I tried 5x.
2. The companions have less desire to work.
*grmpf*
You! Yes, exactly you! Click me:
http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

KendraP
10.01.2019 , 11:13 AM | #2
I can sympathize with ossus frustrations as my (well documented) 5 attempts it took to get my lightsaber thoroughly reinforced my already negative and (probably unnecessarily) stubborn attitude regarding Ossus gear. I should compile screenshots of all the 252 gear I'm not using just to be a jerk.

That said, I think all they did was back end maintenance that shouldnt have affected anything?

CaptRogue
10.01.2019 , 11:24 AM | #3
Maintenance has NOTHING to do with that. No patches came through on our end.

Sounds like you might be bugged.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Batwer
10.01.2019 , 11:44 AM | #4
In the last few weeks but it.
No more after the patch.

CaptRogue
10.01.2019 , 12:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Batwer View Post
In the last few weeks but it.
No more after the patch.
That makes no sense.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

TrixxieTriss
10.01.2019 , 12:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Maintenance has NOTHING to do with that. No patches came through on our end.

Sounds like you might be bugged.
Maintenance can mean more than just restarting the server. You don’t always need a patch to make changes or prepare the system for future changes. They are even capable of making changes while the game is live (which they’ve done in the past).

It’s very possible they made a tweak to a setting that has cause this or there is corruption from the back up they take before they take the system down. It’s certainly not unheard of or the first time this has happened without a patch being applied.

Aonevm
10.01.2019 , 01:50 PM | #7
agree who knows what back-end changes were made, patching is what happens to the client not to the server

CaptRogue
10.01.2019 , 02:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Aonevm View Post
agree who knows what back-end changes were made, patching is what happens to the client not to the server
Either way, so far I've not seen one person complaining that the Bug is bugged again. So OP was either bugged or trolling...Or if true, ppl don't care anymore. lol

Lhancelot
10.01.2019 , 02:45 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
I can sympathize with ossus frustrations as my (well documented) 5 attempts it took to get my lightsaber thoroughly reinforced my already negative and (probably unnecessarily) stubborn attitude regarding Ossus gear. I should compile screenshots of all the 252 gear I'm not using just to be a jerk.

That said, I think all they did was back end maintenance that shouldnt have affected anything?
omg, you gave in?! You actually are DOING the Ossus grind?!?!?!?
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

Batwer
10.01.2019 , 03:14 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Either way, so far I've not seen one person complaining that the Bug is bugged again. So OP was either bugged or trolling...Or if true, ppl don't care anymore. lol
Nobody cares. They has probably come to terms with it. Maybe just on Tulak Hord. Pfff...Then I'll let Ossus stay again.

If I wanted to troll I would have written something else. (Ask the people in the German forum.)