Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to Keep Kodrac on the SWTOR Forums!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Petition to Keep Kodrac on the SWTOR Forums!

KendraP
09.11.2019 , 08:15 PM | #11
/signed we'll miss you kodrac

DarkTergon
09.11.2019 , 09:21 PM | #12
If noone here can change your mind, at least don't refresh your cookies, trixx was able to stay a good bit after his sub ran out because of old cookies.......(I'm sure someone could make a meme of that...lol)
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

MikeCobalt
09.11.2019 , 09:34 PM | #13
+1 I'll sign

DarthSpuds
09.12.2019 , 03:55 AM | #14
/signed

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

Lhancelot
09.12.2019 , 07:33 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by sharkfishman View Post
I don't know who Kodrac is, and from what I've read of his posts, I don't think I agree with most of what he writes.

That's why he needs to stay.
lol yeah. I am the opposite, I agree with nearly everything he writes therefore he must stay!
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Iíd still like to know how you find someoneís legacy name if they donít display it?
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Uh you don't know it because it is a secret knowledge of ranked players who use it to see the real appearance of other players through the force.

kodrac
09.12.2019 , 08:34 AM | #16
I don't know who Kodrac is, and from what I've read of his posts, I don't think I agree with most of what he writes.

That's why he needs to stay.
Actually I like this sentiment and agree. We learn from differing viewpoints. When we learn we grow. Perhaps that's why I've never been afraid of speaking my mind. Someone might learn from me and if I get pushback I might learn from them. No one does themselves any favors by living in a bubble. It's shameless sycophantic pandering that triggers me. It never helps.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Iíd find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.

OlBuzzard
09.12.2019 , 08:39 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Actually I like this sentiment and agree. We learn from differing viewpoints. When we learn we grow. Perhaps that's why I've never been afraid of speaking my mind. Someone might learn from me and if I get pushback I might learn from them. No one does themselves any favors by living in a bubble. It's shameless sycophantic pandering that triggers me. It never helps.
Which is pretty much why I gave you my vote !!

(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Ardrossan
09.12.2019 , 01:58 PM | #18
He's a witty, less dour version of brankamuffin.

I miss Cricket. He had a thing against forum elitists and was very quotable.
Any true Jedi or Sith knows that it's not enough to defeat Malgus physically, you have to defeat him fashionably if you want to truly conquer the universe.

Lhancelot
09.12.2019 , 05:49 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Actually I like this sentiment and agree. We learn from differing viewpoints. When we learn we grow.
Right! I like to read opposing viewpoints just for the sake of expanding my perspective a bit even if I don't agree or like what someone else writes.

I have found in the past where I thought for sure I was 100% right, only to have someone prove to me my point of view was mistaken or highly flawed/missing details I was unaware of.

You really can learn more from opposing viewpoints compared to echo-chambered information. People tend to watch or read from sources of information they already agree with, basically learning nothing and only confirming what they want to believe, not what is true.
Iíd still like to know how you find someoneís legacy name if they donít display it?
Uh you don't know it because it is a secret knowledge of ranked players who use it to see the real appearance of other players through the force.

Lhancelot
10.07.2019 , 03:39 PM | #20
Always remember, never forget!

#FreeKodrac2019