Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

Aragorrius

btw. We did not "claim" the boss, i responded to your arrogant behavior .. You seem to feel entitled to that kill, which is not the case. More than that you don't have the numbers/ gear/ understanding of the fight to do it anyway ( but hey you're the best right if you can't do it no one can right ? where s that proof again ? )

Sorry for being late, dont really read BS like this.

Really guy? Frankly i am a bit insulted by your post, since my understanding is so complex, that even if you were more than just a walking and talking vegetable, you could not comprehend even 1% of it. (for you and anyone else on your level of evolutionary position, this is not ego talk it is a veeery subtle insult)

The other thing, yes we feel entitled to that kill because we were there with a competent raid, and the only thing stopping us were some morons who had nothing better to do but wiping us justifing it as world pvp. To these people i have one message, i hope you get hit by a lightning.

And let me make it very clear for you, we dont care either for first kill or for you being bothered by reps/imps with your tries, we care about us being bothered so just get your **** together and try to use that gray matter in your head as you are supposed to, i assure you it will be a great new experience for you.

I have to say though, Ara's idea of bringing this matter here was kind of ill-concieved, you cant stop ******* with a thing like this.

Cheers all especially you Todorovh

Edited by mikkmakk

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entitled to a kill... what the ****? I'm sorry but get your head out of your ***.

If people have an issue with someone (Anyone at all) killing something on stacks they personally didn't push up. Make a petition. Cry about it to the developers and get EVERY planet and area with bosses, bad guys, and droids turned into a group phased area only.

I am so goddamn tired of reading about how this game is unfair in every *********** aspect to it. It is unfair we couldn't kill the dreadtooth we farmed it. We couldn't finish out Ilum dailies because we got ganked. We couldn't finish the nightmare pilgrim because [other faction] got in the way. We couldn't do anything a side from raids because we got owned by some mean people.

Just phase everything. Destroy every aspect to this server. Then all the little carebears who want nothing more then PVE will be happy. 'Cause there is no reward in finishing something while getting beat on by other people aside from jharder content. There is no real reward in server/world first except for bragging rights, which by the way friendlyfire, has worked out so well in this thread because you were truly ENTITLED to that 10 stack. Too bad you didn't give it your full and sit there, camping his site for the entire time to build him up and kill him.

Well done, both Outbreak team and FI team :) Server is growing in power when it comes to 16man+ content, which is awesome

Concerning two posts above, please read whole topic. FriendlyFire never claimed any right to boss. We buffed it to 10 stacks first, tried to kill it, failed, and left it here for anyone who wanted their tries, simple as this. We already set aside any minor conficst that might have arisen between our guilds, so why don't you leave it as well?

Wish you all good luck

Cyntia,

FriendlyFire

Thanks Arragorius, good luck on your attempts :) Still hoping you would keep your word for buffing Dreadtooth for us after you succesfuly kill it yourself :)

hehe, sure thing... Our guild always keeps its word, so I know Aragorius will....

Well, just for the record, we went yesday for a combined attempt with another guild - Guardians of Stars. Some of us had joined on their 5 stacks attempt last week (there is another earlier thread by Todyon on the forum about it) but what a surprise... that attempt was ruined also...

Well, yesday, arriving on Dreadtooth, we found him at 10 stacks, along with 3-4 members of Friendly Fire. No one attacked them and we expected that they wouldnt interfere with our attempts. I even personally read on TS Cynthias post that "anyone who tries to sabotage other guilds attempt will get kicked from a guild. We take it seriously".

Then, we were approached by one of them, Kanre of Friendly Fire. I am only mentioning his name, since good behaviours also deserve to be mentioned! He politely asked to talk to our GM and apparently wanted to close a deal about it with us. Unfortunatelly, Dreadtooth had just arrived and our tanks pulled. Tbh, I only understood his few "sayings" later on, while reading again the chat on the various screenshots I took.

The thing is, after that, the talking was done by some sage who refused any connection to that guild saying the screenshotted "and do u see me in friendly fire?".

He proposed to us, to move to another instance where they (they who?) would buff the boss up for us in 30 minutes. Both guilds replied that it would work the other way around if that was their problem. We would gladly buff another boss for them in 30 minutes etc. Note that this sage appeared to belong to no guild. He went on to revisit our attemps, I m guessing in between theirs... Last visit of his was in order to happily announce their kill, showing his guild name on his char (screnshot also available).

Well... about that... if he wasnt recruited during those attempts... he didnt have to lie to us... actually... things would have gone even smoother if we knew for a fact that he was talking about/on behalf of FriendlyFire :jawa_smile: or any other guild for that matter...

The thing is, I have to say that I was also rather frustrated at the time.

As I posted before, I really dont care about ppl with childish behaviours and I generaly dont notice who they are.

But after all the posts we exchanged in this thread, I made sure I knew this time around.

@ Cynthia of Friendly Fire

I have screenshots of the 2 members of your guild that along with one more member of SR, remained and tried to grief us. Yes, they were carefull about it... they only made sure to give us the PVP debuff every single try without openly attacking the raid with obvious things like aoes etc. Ofc that means that the debuff was also applied to them... That went on until u got the kill. After that we were left alone and frustrated to continue our efforts.

Tbh, yesday I was really mad about it, it felt very dishonest to me and I wanted to make a post here, asking u to kick them from your guild. Since that was what u announced would happen if any of ur members would sabotage attempts. Although I knew I could only take ur word for it happening, it would be more than enough for me...

But oh well... After that last few post between u and Aragorius, I am more dissapointed in those 3 ppl, than holding a grudge... Its not in my nature to hold one anyways...I am willing to believe they got carried away and also acted on their own thinking that maybe it was more of a joke than a grief.... If u want their names, u can have them by contacting me ingame or via our guildsite. But for me, it all ends here.

In the end, I really honestly want to congratulate:

FriendlyFire and Pure Pazaak

&

Outbreak and Dark Requiem

for their kills!!

Its nice to have great guilds in our server that progress and lead the way for all guilds to do the same!

Best of luck to all who try to achieve any goals in this game, have fun while doing it and cause nothing but joy and admiration to other players

I have screenshots of the 2 members of your guild that along with one more member of SR, remained and tried to grief us. Yes, they were carefull about it... they only made sure to give us the PVP debuff every single try without openly attacking the raid with obvious things like aoes etc.

I feel that is highly unliky since everyone from FriendlyFire was on our instance and in one way or another involved in the kill (either by being in the ops or healing), however feel free to show us those screenshots, I hear loads of talking but no proof.

I feel that is highly unliky since everyone from FriendlyFire was on our instance and in one way or another involved in the kill (either by being in the ops or healing), however feel free to show us those screenshots, I hear loads of talking but no proof.

FYI, there was a friendly fire shadow (he created that when he was still in my guild and we were on good terms), SR scoundrel healer but he was scrapper spec on this one. So there is no ******** in what people are saying. Do not think we are talking trash.

Now this makes even me curious, as we only have one shadow in guild and he happened to be main tanking Dreadtooth at same time. We had 24ppl in raid, 8 sages in off-raid, providing heals and maybe 2-3 ppl scouting around area, I doubt we had anyone to spare to scout another instance

Cyntia,

FriendlyFire

Less talk, more screenshots please.

Now this makes even me curious, as we only have one shadow in guild and he happened to be main tanking Dreadtooth at same time. We had 24ppl in raid, 8 sages in off-raid, providing heals and maybe 2-3 ppl scouting around area, I doubt we had anyone to spare to scout another instance

Cyntia,

FriendlyFire

As I wrote on my previous post, " If u want their names, u can have them by contacting me ingame or via our guildsite. But for me, it all ends here."

I will provide for u the screenshots of that sage that at first denied to be ur member but later on announced us ur kill while showing your guild name on his char, since as I said before he didnt grief us in any way. Again, he just "didnt have to lie to us".

Guild-less*

Guild-Member*

As for ur 2 members that grieved us, constantly giving us the pvp debuff, I still stand my ground. Although I shouldnt be the one protecting them, since they didnt protect themselves or their guild, I really dont hold any grudge no more and I would still prefer to give u those sceenshots in private.

* Although it wasnt asked of me by FF, I removed the links, since the reason behind it was explained and accepted. Edited 16/02/13

Edited by Wriwnas

Mjade.. just give em the names.

They kept using stuns and stuff to give us Trauma.. no use protecting these people.

ps were are the screenshots showing them with Traume Debuff?

we have those 2.. uplax took em..

Edited by Aragorrius

Cyntia,

FriendlyFire

Hey,

Thanks for your ongoing effort to clear this matter. Good to see that you have thoroughly investigated this in your guild in hopes of preventing this from happening again in the future. At the same time it saddens me to read a negative result in your investigation. I guess not everyone is Friendly Fire material if your core ideology is to set an example on this server and not get involved in griefing. . Regarding what you ask, I do have several screenshots but I promote the 'don't do your laundry in public' attitude when it comes to possible problems. Consequently, I will not interfere in your investigation as I am sure you and Xelereth will get to the bottom of this.

I revert to my previous point where I state that I do not want to cause any issues in any of the guilds on TOFN. Cynthia, maybe these members had a bad day and acted on impulse. If they do come forth, please be lenient and do not kick them out.

Me personally... I think that if these people didn't act in line with their guilds believe they are a shame to their guild.

A Guild should not be held responsible for the retardedness of a minority and these people should be named and shamed.

But that's just me..

I love those who I respect.. and I shame those who deserve it..

I do know however that my views can at times be controversial :p

<3

I believe we got it sorted now :) Thanks for patience and co-operation

As I said, I always respected Friendly Fire like I respect any other guild in this game regardless of progression and I hope that all my previous messages reflected that.

Yes, we had a very nice ingame wispers chat :) and everything is shorted out.

I also feel the need to make a small corection that apparently only 1 of those ppl that grieved us was from FriendlyFire and not 2 and that I m convienced that it will not happen again.

Greetings yet again. It is such a bother, to have account issues when your post is needed :p

It seems there have been some misunderstanding in regards to us and our Dreadtooth atempt. We did not kill him.

For some reason, it seems people think we did. If Cyntia's post with "well done" for Outbreak and us was in regards to the kill, we didn't deserve it, since no actual kill happened. If it was just for organizing a 24-man raid for Dreadtooth - I guess it's the thought that counts :p

As far as griefing in that day... can we just drop the subject already ? People are so fixated on who did what and who wiped what (talking about Empire side here) and go on and on about how it all went to hell because of that. But let's face the truth -> we would not kill it that day with the setup we had. Regardless if "additional obstacles" were present or absent. I would feel bad if our atempts were going somewhere and then someone would compromise them. That time however, those were just "mechanics and tactic practise", not actual progression/kill atempt.

If anyone who was with us on that atempt will want to argue, contact me in-game. I'll provide my set of reasons why it was impossible that time.

So I propose we stop with the hate. Facts are there. <Friendly Fire> got the kill (server 1st if I am not mistaken) while we did not. Focus on what went wrong -> improve on that -> get the kill laterZ. Or continue bashing people, that will drastically improve the execution of fight tactics :p

P.S. I take my Karraga's hat off to you guys and girls at <Friendly Fire> on that world 1st Xenoanalyst 16-man HM (I think it was world 1st, no ?), that was very well done indeed.

No worries Leravulan.. nothing but warm feelings <3 among reps and imperials right now :p

After all, u know I m harmless... havent u accused me more than once about being "2nice"?

I think this thread will only get other posts about various guild kills from now on.. At least I hope so :)

As I said, I always respected Friendly Fire like I respect any other guild in this game regardless of progression and I hope that all my previous messages reflected that.

Yes, we had a very nice ingame wispers chat :) and everything is shorted out.

I also feel the need to make a small corection that apparently only 1 of those ppl that grieved us was from FriendlyFire and not 2 and that I m convienced that it will not happen again.

It was me you had a chat with, not Cyntia :) (Just so there isnt any confusion)