Xrande

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.2.0a Patch Notes

4/13/2012

General

Addressed an issue that could prevent characters from being deleted.

Made improvements to the CS ticketing system.

[/Quote]

Really?? Lol, that took a 111mb download? Hmm, lets add misinformation to the list of of F*** ups.

Bioware officially sucks, I kinda feel like I'm back in 1992 when computers were slightly mysterious.

I think you guys should probably be filing bug reports instead of causing a tizzy on the forums.

Agreed.

I filled out a bug report on it and within 20 mins the server was shut down.

Everyone heads to the forum to whine and complain but really you should be talking to support. Yea Devs read the forums but you can't really expect them to be reading every single post. They wouldn't get any work done and everyone would just whine more.

I do think though if they beta tested their patches a bit more they would probably not encounter major screw ups like this.

Read some of the previous pages - it's unlikely any guild items or credits are actually gone. Credits/items/character data is stored in databases - and this problem seems to be with world layout/terrain/etc. Guild repair funds, inventory items, and credits were also available after the 4hr patch, further proving that credits, etc shouldn't be affected.

Unless the database becomes corrupted or damaged beyond repair. This can happen when backups are not performed or not cross-checked using hashes. But we will see just what the end will be. Could be good, BW looses all our stuff, we quit and go play another game and EA/BW out 3mil dollars - I couldn't be happier :D

Our guild "had" 18 million in the bank - guess all that time selling and saving credits in 1.1 was a waste

BW would need to do a rollback, or find some way to find the data and refund your guild the $18M. Then again, they never rolled back Valor from the Ilum debacle, so who knows?

in all seriousness the patch went well for ALOT and bad for some i believe it has alot to do with the fact that stuff happens and it is getting fixed just think ..... If you played SWG or ANY other game that SOE put out they would go on vacation for a month after an issue like this so be happy that the BIO gods are on target