Hard Mode Flashpoints in Patch 4.0.1a

Hi all,

I am posting this thread for Hard Mode Flashpoints ONLY! Ran Maelstrom Prison in HM last night (11/05/15) with 3 other guild members 1 tank (my character), 2 DPS and 1 Healer, all above level 60, in at least 190+ rating gear. Lost the healer on the very first mob encounter, but after that we were doing just fine up until the Bonus Boss fight. Once we got engaged in this fight and had the boss down to about 5% health and it suddenly enraged and wiped the other 3 group members, tried it a second time and again, it enraged within 60 to 90 seconds into the fight and wiped the whole group again. We finally gave up and moved on to the following boss fight, tried sneaking past, to no avail and stood our ground and this boss too, enraged between 60 to 90 seconds, wiping myself and another DPS instantly with, I believe our Healer said 100k hit. So, we gave up completely, because we had to spend so much time already on trying to get past the two bosses mentioned.

So, here's my question to all players and even to the BioWare Devs! To the Players of the game, has anyone experienced such problems that we have and if so, can you shed some light on possible advice as to what may be best courses of actions? And to the Developers, are there insane crazy enrage timers in the Flashpoints like there are in Operations and if so, what are the timer numbers to these fights, or is it just a generic Flashpoint Enrage timer, where if you don't get the HM Flashpoint done in a certain amount of time all the bosses get enraged or is there something broken (if so, get it fixed Immediately, please)

Thank you for everyones time and patience reading my thread and may the force be with all of us!

Lyonhartt (Jedi Covenant)