World PVP

Shinzonix

Hey everyone,

Don't know how many remember the days back on Vrook Lamar when Imp and Pubs would schedule some world PVP in Ilum, but I was wondering if we could try to start that up again. Now that we are on a bigger server I am thinking we could get a pretty good turn out for some pure carnage. If someone from Pub side wants to take this on with me let me know and we can make something happen.

Also, it is great to be back and see all the old faces coming back as well. Hope to see you Pubs in PVP soon.

--Zy

LOL i'm not heading that up pub side this time... if you want any inside details on observations/lessons learned though feel free to hit me up in game. I'd likely come though if it actually gets going.

Side note is the forums are not read by most people. If you really want to get things going i suggest hitting up all the bigger guild leader on both sides and get folks to spread the word on the fleets by making tons of announcements. Hype it up, ramping up the announcements over a couple days. That's how I did it. :) Word of mouth is your friend.

P.S. btw here's a vid someone made of those old days if you never saw it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nQh0kETw7w

Edited by Desiirea

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, do you think that this Friday, 7-9PM PST would work? It could be a farewell to Ilum before the 1.7 revamp, each faction could try to hold as many points as possible for the time of the event?

There would be no stakes/rewards other than the joys of killing. That's enough for me. Let me know if that works for you, BSR/Sovereign, and we can tentatively set it up.