FP daily reward broken due to random player filter settings.

Apoll

Hi,

Returned to the game several weeks ago and recently observed the following.

On my characters I have selected all the Master FPs 25 out of 25 and I queue for all of them

However, when the server creates the PUG matchmaking (all 4 people random) it penalizes me and thousands of players if one of those players hasn't selected all the flashpoints but only some on the filter.

So none of the group of 4 gets the daily rewards (2 FP equipment crates, tech fragments etc) because some random person the server assign us with hasn't selected all the Flashpoint.

Same applies for the weekly random group-fp mission.

This is clearly a bug that many haven't realised existing yet.

Thank you.

Hi,

Returned to the game several weeks ago and recently observed the following.

On my characters I have selected all the Master FPs 25 out of 25 and I queue for all of them

However, when the server creates the PUG matchmaking (all 4 people random) it penalizes me and thousands of players if one of those players hasn't selected all the flashpoints but only some on the filter.

So none of the group of 4 gets the daily rewards (2 FP equipment crates, tech fragments etc) because some random person the server assign us with hasn't selected all the Flashpoint.

Same applies for the weekly random group-fp mission.

This is clearly a bug that many haven't realised existing yet.

Thank you.

Wow, really? Just when I thought GF wouldn't get more broken...

Why you do not observe yourself? :)

I could, but it would only pop Retard Station. I'd rather stick pins into my eyes than enter that one with pugs.

And tbh I don't think I can test it at all, because even if I did a premade, we'd still have to get one outside of the group who has something specific selected. That might be someone with only HS ticked and not the guy who is trying to Q sync with us.

If someone else can test it, would be nice to get it verified though.

Has happened to me before as well. When I sent in a ticket they said it was because I didn't have all of them selected, even though I clearly did. Like you said my guess if you get stuck with a person who only has certain ones selected you are getting screwed over from the random count.

There used to be a bug where if you were waiting in que and doing other stuff that it would randomly uncheck one of the flashpoints without you knowing, but I think that was fixed a while back.

There's actually 26 MM Flashpoints, so that's actually why you're missing the bonus, either you haven't done the story mission for Spirit of Vengeance or you still have the mission in your log thus not appearing as a viable option in the Activity Finder, so, it's your own fault.