Add additional cells for companions's outfit

Ro_Renko

It would be great if the companions got additional outfit options like a player’s (main character). It is very inconvenient every time to change parts of the armor of your beloved companion when you want it, you have to constantly return to your cargo hold or carry all these things constantly with you, spending on this place in your inventory and your time. It is much easier to add these additional equipment slots to your companion.

It is, indeed, much easier for the player to change his companion's appearance if there is a system like Outfit Designer for companions.

Of course.

But. (There's always a 'but'.)

This has, as you well know (you've unnecessarily necroed five other threads on the subject, so if you don't know, there's something wrong with you), been something that people have been asking for for a while. Well, in fact, they've been asking for it ever since Outfit Designer was released, and BioWare's answer no doubt remains the same: Companions' armour system might *look* like the player character's armour system, but it has significant differences, both now (post 4.0) and when Outfit Designer was released (3.2). Those differences mean that it is, from a technical standpoint, a *lot* harder to build an Outfit Designer for companions (or for player weapons, apparently).

That's why we don't have either of those systems.

...This has, as you well know (you've unnecessarily necroed five other threads on the subject, so if you don't know, there's something wrong with you)...

Unfortunately (and maybe fortunately) I do not live permanently in this game like you and instead of the toxic "... something wrong with you ..." could you just give a clear answer, without rudeness? There are thousands of posts and I just do not have enough time to read them all. I have not spent my whole life in this game.