Help!

Gogri

Since the Customer Service forum, or whatever you want to call it, is significantly lacking a sense of helping people for some reason, I will post this in the Community category. :mad:

My friend cannot play this game, he would also be posting this but he can't, because it is not allowed for him to.

Here is the issue:

My friend installed the game, for the first time, recently, and after the initial loading screen and the first cut scene he pressed the "escape" key, which crashed his game. Afterwards, he tried running the game again, and instead of getting to the cut scene his game crashes at the initial loading screen, no messages, no warnings, nothing.

My friend then looked through many threads, sites, anything for help, but nothing helped, he also tried repairing the launcher. After my friend's SECOND install of the entire game, it seemed to be working, but at the first cut scene, again, he pressed the "escape" key and his game crashed, and it is the same thing.

I hope someone in this forum can be of some help, because in the clearly identifiable "Customer Service" category of threads, nobody is of help, this is ridiculous.

Thanks.