So there's a "Future Content" poll that's been acknowledged by BW on the GD forum..

Morde_

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right, it's comical how "accurate" and "statistically significant" they viewed the poll yesterday with 350 some votes...a yellow name posts in it, the poll gets exposure, 1500 people vote, PvP increases in popularity, and now the poll is somehow corrupted and unreliable...you couldn't make this stuff up.

I think the points about accuracy with the PVP folks inflating the scores has more to do with blatent revoting from PVP folks.

If your going to cheat folks, the last thing you should do is brag about it. Otherwise you can expect folks to call you out on it.

Voted.

I'm amazed at the amount of people who picked "Planets", "Class Story", "New Class", and "Playable Race".

Like 40 more votes than PvP so that way people can be a new playable race. You have got to be kidding me...

What's more important to you PvP updates with new content, warzones, arenas, balance updates, gear, bug fixes etc or New Playable Race? Having orange skin and demon horns DUH, also can I get new tattoos and hair colors for my characters?

This is the mentality of the majority of the players left in SWTOR.

I'm pretty sure PvPers would spend CC for you to provide PvP balances changes (More than 5 in the "PvP Balance Patch"), bug fixes,Cross Server Queues, and new WZ/Arena Maps.

Hell, I'd pay you 100 dollars in CC to allow me access to xserver arena queues Bioware, 50 dollars to the global cooldown bug fix, 20 dollars per WZ/Arena map.

I laughed so hard I almost cried.

Then I realized that I would easily pay cartel coins for them to fix the game's bugs and introduce cross sever ques.

Well that's a nice surprise. It's not a close 2nd, but it is 2nd.

The thing with new FPs/Ops/etc is that they take longer to make than the gameplay they provide. Players will run though a few times, and either get all their stuff and be bored again, or fail and give up. I don't see more of these being a solution to player boredom. You can't solve problems with more of the same things that created the problems.

PvP is the true endgame of any MMO, and that is because it is a metagame. This current generation of coddled gamers doesn't appreciate this, but maybe they are starting to wake up.

Though I was rather bummed that Makeb had a homogenous story for every class, even that isn't what this game needs the most atm.

Edited by Arlanon

I think the points about accuracy with the PVP folks inflating the scores has more to do with blatent revoting from PVP folks.

If your going to cheat folks, the last thing you should do is brag about it. Otherwise you can expect folks to call you out on it.

LOL Cheat? On a unofficial poll? I don't think it's cheating anyway. If you pay for 2 accounts, then each account should count for something. I doubt having that ability is exclusive to PvPers.

I'm sure Bioware would not oppose you paying for another account if you think 1 more vote is going to be so dramatic of a difference. Especially for an unofficial poll just for fun.