New Servers

Umuri

I was also just looking for this answer... haha. I dont have a clue, but would love to know if and when new servers would be added..

Anyone in game noticing alot of ques? Server loads full?

Just curious ... still waiting for the invite.

I will most likely roll on a fresh server as soon as one is up.

As far as East Coast servers go, which is what I'm looking at, Dreshdae Cantina (PVE) seems to be the only one on the server status list that wasn't in their official server list posted yesterday. Not sure if that was added today, or if it was there yesterday and they just forgot to mention it.

I'm hoping for new servers to join on whatever day I get invited, because I have no interest in playing on a server where people are already a few days ahead, abusing leveling exploits, etc..

I'm sure there are many people who would prefer to play on a fresh server, so it would still feel like getting early access on day one. Unfortunately, I think Bioware is going to taint most of the servers for people in their attempt to evenly spread out the population.

As far as East Coast servers go, which is what I'm looking at, Dreshdae Cantina (PVE) seems to be the only one on the server status list that wasn't in their official server list posted yesterday. Not sure if that was added today, or if it was there yesterday and they just forgot to mention it.

I'm hoping for new servers to join on whatever day I get invited, because I have no interest in playing on a server where people are already a few days ahead, abusing leveling exploits, etc..

I'm sure there are many people who would prefer to play on a fresh server, so it would still feel like getting early access on day one. Unfortunately, I think Bioware is going to taint most of the servers for people in their attempt to evenly spread out the population.

If anything just roll on a broke server when you get in and reroll when they open a new one