Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for Empire CST/EST Guild

Friqenstein
12.06.2012 , 07:25 AM | #1
Hello all,

I'm currently in a fairly small guild that is based on the PST timezone. They are good people, but their schedule usually always starts near the time I'm getting ready to log off. The time difference just isn't feasible for me.

So, I'm searching for a new home. I'm in CST zone, but I can deal with EST zone which is what I'm more accustomed to from all the other MMOs I've been through.

I have a couple of lvl50 Imps, and a few Pubs in the works but my mains are my Marauder followed by the BH.

I'm looking to find a place that has regular activities such as FPs, OPs, etc. It seems hard to find people to get daily HM FPs done lately and that is making the game not so enjoyable. I'm not looking to ride any coattails or be a hard core raider, but I would like the option of fairly regular activities with guild members rather than having to always be annoyed with the game's group finder.

mlbrogueone
12.06.2012 , 10:21 AM | #2
Our Guild, Delusions of Grandeur, is always looking for good people.

Our founders are from Texas, so they are in the central time zone. We also have a fair contingent in the Eastern time zone.

We have a much stronger Republic presence, but we are looking to expand our Sith side. There are probably plenty of other Sith focused guilds with a larger presence than ours, but you're welcome to check out our guild and see if it might be a good fit.

Our website is:
www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com

USCG_Davis
12.06.2012 , 01:19 PM | #3
Hey man. <APEX> is recruiting for our 3rd raid group. We're currently 1/4 NiM EC, 5/5 HM TfB, 4/4 HM EC, 5/5 16 man SM TfB, and of course farm runs of NiM KP/EV 16 man. We have 2 active raid groups; one up to NiM EC and the other up to HM TfB. While I cannot promise you any raid times in HM TfB or NiM EC with our 2 progression groups unless you're an exceptional dps ( our top 4 dps are all parsing over 1.8k on Writhing Horror (excluding adds) with our Mara pulling 2.1k), I can promise you weekly clears of all the missions that give black hole comms and an incredibly active guild that is always running daily HM's, doing dailies, bull ********, pvping or leveling alts. We've increased the requirements for acceptance into <APEX> due to the fact that we like to keep our raiders active and our current raiders are at the top of their game. Raid 3 is about a week or 2 away from getting their people into HM TfB. While we are a west coast guild, our raid times start at 530PST and 6 of our 8 raiders that set the raid times are EST/CST. If we sound like what you're looking for, feel free to ask any member of <APEX> in game to ask what were about or leave an application at www.apex-theharbinger.enjin.com best of luck to you brother; wherever you end up
Atriss
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

Phorhed
12.09.2012 , 10:47 AM | #4
Hey Friq,

Nemesis Reborn sounds like what you are looking for. I am based on the east coast, and we start our raids at 8pm or 7pm CST and go to about midnight. Later if everyone agrees to it. We are mostly active duty or ex military (or military brats) of 30 or older.

We do FP's, PvP and OP's, but I wouldn't place us in the HardCore category. We like to win, because that makes the game more fun, but we like to have a good time doing it as well.

Hit me up on one of my toons below and we can chat to see if we are the guild for you.

Graft
Guild Master - Nemesis Reborn
Imperial -- Graft - Phorhed - Neck - Fatt - Belly-Button
Republic -- Ph˘rhed - Zzyzxx

planet_J
12.11.2012 , 02:50 PM | #5
Check us out...most of our players are CST we are imp and pub side and have teamspeak with many mature active gamers.

Http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com

dmadrt
12.15.2012 , 10:26 AM | #6
Hello,
Take a look at Children of Korriban. We are a causal guild that does Hard Mode Flashpoints and Operations 3 nights a week. We would be willing to add as many nights as necessary if the need arises. Please see our website and our guild recruitment forum page. Both of these, as well as our contact email address are listed in my forum signature.
Thanks for considering us.
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666998
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech