Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Give rifles to Powertechs! Weapon diversity choice in general.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Give rifles to Powertechs! Weapon diversity choice in general.

Sithishe
11.26.2019 , 03:40 AM | #11
Thank you all for your replies. I think that implementing new classes with more weapon shoices without new storylines is possible with new implementing new speccs. And yeah, I would love to see republic snipers, and Mandalorian comandos with assault cannons, as we saw in most recent episode of Mandalorian.

I have been wanted PT to be able to use either, pistol or rifle for as long as this game exist. And now since people who play SWTOR will be hyped for Mandalorian show, we can finaly bring enough attention to this topic.

On that note, I loved to have Unload on PT, this gave so much more coolnes to a class. So I want also Unload back

Phoenicianpurple
11.26.2019 , 07:34 AM | #12
Just cosmetic weapons in general would be amazing. It would be easiest at the moment for the non-force users considering there are many animations that could be recycled. Commando with a pistol? Powertech with a rifle? Why the hell not

Sithishe
11.27.2019 , 04:12 AM | #13
Cosmetic weapon slot would be really cool as well. And even Kalyo can use either pistol or rifle. And since they went with mentality "mercenary is Jango Fett, and Powertech is Boba" then Boba had a rifle. I also remember good old times in SWG, with Bounty Hunter with melee weapons/sniper rifles, etc.