Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

season three armor in the cm 5.6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
season three armor in the cm 5.6

xDaytona
11.22.2017 , 04:25 PM | #1
i saw you guys are bringing a kinda reskinned s3 armor (more dark reaver) now in the cm (chest at least) didn't u guys said once in your stream that you wont bring it in the cm? money so important?

Turn-XGundam
11.23.2017 , 01:34 AM | #2
ever since this game went f2p, they have added all the good gear/weapons looks wise on CM.

merovejec
11.23.2017 , 03:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Turn-XGundam View Post
ever since this game went f2p, they have added all the good gear/weapons looks wise on CM.
That is also why they removed stuff like Kell Dragon armor, basically they removed the best stuff so that ppl buy off CM.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

supertimtaf
11.23.2017 , 04:48 AM | #4
That's sad, but again, they need money. It isn't that hard to break a promise made a long time ago just for the sake of racking some more money... But you're not the only one who's salty here, don't worry.

At least I'm glad they haven't made an exact reskin of the furious set, it doesn't seem to have the glowing effect on those armor. The real ones will keep a bit of value
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

EnzoForMe
11.23.2017 , 09:21 AM | #5
If anything I think it's more egregious they made exact replicas of s-1 armor and called it dark versus light gear, available to the masses.
Caprica <Lethal Dose 50> <The Crushers>
S-3 S-6 #1 Group Ranked Sniper
S-2 S-8 S-10 #1 Solo Gunslinger/Sniper

Skummy
11.23.2017 , 09:48 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EnzoForMe View Post
If anything I think it's more egregious they made exact replicas of s-1 armor and called it dark versus light gear, available to the masses.
Yep lol cant wait till they make s3 armor so i can laugh
StarForge/Satele Shan

KumbayaGOD
11.23.2017 , 08:08 PM | #7
it is the same model but i dont think it has lighting effect like s3 armor
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE