Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Leaderboards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ranked Leaderboards

DavidTheSithBB
11.15.2017 , 12:00 PM | #1
I saw that the ranked leaderboards just came back online since the united forces patch. I am concerned by it however since I was top 5 for group ranked for sorcerer/sage. Now I'm not even on the board which frustrates me. Since alot of strive to get top 3 I hope bioware is looking into this issue. I was also top 10 for solo ranked in sorcerer/sage and my character name is no where to be found. Anyone know what is going on?

WaveRun
11.15.2017 , 04:26 PM | #2
You you're not longer in the Top 10. Must be people who did better in ranked than you.

Subscriber Since Day 1 PROUD Pre-order AND CE Holder
Coming Back? Already Returned? Use my R-A-F Link For BONUS!!! Items
Bolsteroids <Coronet United News Team> Jedi Knight | Waverunner <Problematic> Inquisitor

teclado
11.15.2017 , 04:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by WaveRun View Post
You you're not longer in the Top 10. Must be people who did better in ranked than you.
C'mon man, read his post.
Tecl‚do - Deception, SF

LeglessChair
11.15.2017 , 08:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidTheSithBB View Post
I saw that the ranked leaderboards just came back online since the united forces patch. I am concerned by it however since I was top 5 for group ranked for sorcerer/sage. Now I'm not even on the board which frustrates me. Since alot of strive to get top 3 I hope bioware is looking into this issue. I was also top 10 for solo ranked in sorcerer/sage and my character name is no where to be found. Anyone know what is going on?
yet the wintraders are still up there. BW wake the f up and maintain ur leaderboards.
Eternal Vanguard Obidion, Powertech on Fire
Clickbait

merovejec
11.16.2017 , 01:43 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidTheSithBB View Post
According to what they said you need to play at least one match to appear again.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

DagobertDucky
11.22.2017 , 03:40 AM | #6
The leaderboards have not been updated for over a week now

Debilatorrex
11.22.2017 , 05:54 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DagobertDucky View Post
The leaderboards have not been updated for over a week now
Yup they remained the same for like 2 weeks now

SmashWindy
11.22.2017 , 06:11 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Debilatorrex View Post
Yup they remained the same for like 2 weeks now
Well what did you expect after the merge? Smooth running of the leaderboards??

They are probably entering the names manually one by one, they might be done by christmas!

merovejec
11.23.2017 , 08:16 AM | #9
I suppose leaderboards will be updated next tuesday with patch then......
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015