Server que after disconnect- grace period plz?

Vaeli

Could we please have some type of grace period to log back in after a disconnect?

Had issues both in guild and in groups, if someone would disconnect for a minute they'd have to sit in a 15-20 minute que to get back in and finish the flash point or whatever they're working on.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would make my 9 hours infront of the computer equal more then 1 hour play time today.

For what it's worth, I feel your pain. I actually got excited when I managed to stay in game long enough to get from lvl 8 to lvl 10. And then I got booted again to a 400+ person queue.

I can't keep playing if it's going to be like this. Queues...I understand. Occasional d/c's are a pain, but I can just run around solo until they iron out the bugs. But repeated queues in the same night when I didn't do anything to boot myself out of the game? Does not work.

i havent had a disconnect yet but i just logged back on after having dinner and i can see over half the servers are showing full/heavy server loads....and so far this is just preorders, biowares going to lose alot of business if they dont get something set up before more players come because no one in there right mind will pay a subscription fee to have to wait 20+ minutes to login during peak hours

This would be a great feature to roll out quickly to ease the launch pains during prime time. I was just getting ready to jump into an instance with my buddies and my cable modem fluttered, causing me to lose my connection for about a minute, putting me at 694 in the queue on Shadow Hand.

I really don't mind waiting in a queue, once.

Edited by Jamga

You guys think you have it bad? I'm sitting in 1200 queue line where I have my highest level character and estimated time is 1.5 hrs. I can only imagine when it's the full release.

Just seems odd that with so many servers there are so many that show FULL on early entry. :mad:

Edited by ruixx

My game has crashed multiple times today, and if there's a "grace period" for logging back in, it's certainly not very reliable. :/ Sometimes I get right back in, and other times (like now), I'm stuck waiting behind 900 people.

This is something that should've been addressed in beta, imo.

Hooray, spent an hour in the queue, finally got in and was configuring all my settings and hotkeys...and then my internet blips out for a couple seconds...Yeah...back in the hour long queue again.

Please, please, please, put in a grace period on disconnect. This kind of thing can be extremely crippling, especially for those doing dungeons and raids.

Edited by Chrystolis

I am sorry but I have played several MMORPG's and never had to deal with queues, i am not paying 50 dollars for a game and then 15 dollars a month to be told i have to wait 45 minutes just to log in. its only pre-orders right now, i cant imagine how bad it is going to be after the 20th. I really like this game but the only time im not getting lag from over load on the servers is at 2am. If this is how its going to be I won't even bother picking up my copy on release date. Too many other MMORPGs' i can play that don't have these issues:(