Gold spamers one day before launch?

mobow

So how many others have already been getting the Gold spammers message? I have reported the same chara about 5 to 6 times over the past hours. Seems he send me a whisper every 15 minutes or so. Yet he still in the game.

It amazing that the devs never really put any thought into nailing these gold spammers in the :eek:. If the person been reported two or three times and it the same message their sending out bann them.

So has anyone else had this problem so far?

I think it will go away eventually. It was a very big problem in Star Trek Online when it first came out, but it has cleaned up since. Report spam was very useful in that game and it will be in this game as well, but it doesn't happen over night.

So how many others have already been getting the Gold spammers message? I have reported the same chara about 5 to 6 times over the past hours. Seems he send me a whisper every 15 minutes or so. Yet he still in the game.

It amazing that the devs never really put any thought into nailing these gold spammers in the :eek:. If the person been reported two or three times and it the same message their sending out bann them.

So has anyone else had this problem so far?

A perfect argument for BH player bounties. Have a mod marke them for death and let the BH hunt them.

A perfect argument for BH player bounties. Have a mod marke them for death and let the BH hunt them.

It would be even better if they just flagged them for every player with gold farmer pasted above their head. Lol don't ban just make it impossible to farm when everyone is trying to destroy them.