Animal Mounts in the Cartel market

lucotas

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Dont do it, you animal mount and I assure you, people will leave. bad enough speeders are as slow as they are, now you want to make animals runs as fast as a speeder?

And what mistical power gives you the ability to see what I want?

Or even what anyone wants but yourself?

Post like this discredit your ability to make an intelligent opinion.

Howdy everyone!

I wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that we are very much reading y'all's suggestions (and the ensuing debates :p). I figured the Animal Mounts discussion would be a good one to jump in and let you know that creature mounts are something we have wanted for quite some time now. Now, obviously I can't tell you anything concrete yet - mostly because there isn't anything concrete yet - but I can tell you that Hoth doesn't feel right without being able to ride a tauntaun.

is this happening yes or no?!?!??!?!

Not bad, I give you 6 trolls out of 10 ;)

LOL that made me laugh :D

I agree with the idea, my only concern is... well... realism! I really don't want to see a tauntaun on the imperial fleet. Thus, animal mounts should have different locaion restrictions than speeder mounts.

• 3 weeks later...

Im sorry to be the negative person about this but in the star wars universe no one really used an animal as a mount.The only few exceptions were Ep. 3 with obi-wan on Utapau and Ep. 5 with ppl on Hoth.

I think ppl should support the idea of having personal walkers like the ATRT's but change them a bit to fit this time line.

Edit:Also this isnt WoW ppl

Edited by DarthSlin

• 3 weeks later...
Howdy everyone!

I wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that we are very much reading y'all's suggestions (and the ensuing debates :p). I figured the Animal Mounts discussion would be a good one to jump in and let you know that creature mounts are something we have wanted for quite some time now. Now, obviously I can't tell you anything concrete yet - mostly because there isn't anything concrete yet - but I can tell you that Hoth doesn't feel right without being able to ride a tauntaun.

where are my animal mounts? 2.1 or 2.2 maybe? please give them to me

I would do pretty much anything to get a Bantha mount. The wholly mammoths were my favorite back in that unspeakable game.

Because of how badly I want animal mounts i would probably end up buying maybe 1 or 2, but PLEASE just add them to a content patch rather than the cartel. (And content doesn't have to mean only for the guy who gets the hard mode ops achievement - there should be some collectibles around for the casual players to grind for - aka mybe via Reputation vendor)

I would rather do a long *** grinding quest-chain than keep throwing money at the CM for ****. I want to EARN stuff like the good ol' days. That long grind for sulfuras was worth it.

Well yes. I would rather work my way towards a special animal mount than buy it in the shop. My orokeet is still my favorite pet because I got out and collected it myself.

• 1 month later...
Animals mounts? Yes, please! :) Hoth gets awfully cold and I just can't sleep unless I'm curled up inside of my trusty Taun-Taun. Revive works on them, right? Right?..... Edited by Fomorii

I would rather do a long *** grinding quest-chain than keep throwing money at the CM for ****. I want to EARN stuff like the good ol' days. That long grind for sulfuras was worth it.

normally i'd agreed with you. But Bioware would make it so you have to be in a guild and do some stupid FP to get anything, which locks out solo folks (like hk). Hard and long i'd like. But not depended on a group to get it would be nice.

Animal mounts, yeah, meh, big deal. I'd rather have guild ships, good space combat (SSSP, launch already!), better PvP system (2.4), etc. It's a plus (as long as it's only usable in open-world natural-setting areas) but I personally wouldn't consider it a high priority. There's cooler things they're working on. Bounty hunter event anyone?

• 1 month later...