Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ossus Weekly Mission. (GSF)

DarthCasus
05.20.2019 , 10:11 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LD_Little_Dragon View Post
You don't always get 8 medals by playing the objectives either if you're on the losing team (and solo que gets losing teams more often than not). I suspect that's part of the reason you get so many deathmatchers now.

I get my best numbers and most medals by ignoring objectives and playing stupid. Hitting into engraged defense? Letting the enemy healer stand there and freecast? All the better because they heal to full and you can keep hitting them instead of losing precious uptime finding another target.

On topic: the warzone weekly lets you lose and still get the crystal, the gsf weekly should be the same. There was no reason to make one pvp 'wins only' and the other not.
Also no reason to make it 4 MM flashpoints compared to 8 medals either but this is the timeline we're stuck in. The timed weeklies were a good idea with bad execution and BioWare's lack of reaction to the number of complaints and pleas about changing it speaks more than enough. Could even incentivize people to do well by pairing these with conquest goals. I mean, none of this is rocket science.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

TrixxieTriss
05.20.2019 , 08:23 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LD_Little_Dragon View Post
You don't always get 8 medals by playing the objectives either if you're on the losing team (and solo que gets losing teams more often than not). I suspect that's part of the reason you get so many deathmatchers now.

I get my best numbers and most medals by ignoring objectives and playing stupid. Hitting into engraged defense? Letting the enemy healer stand there and freecast? All the better because they heal to full and you can keep hitting them instead of losing precious uptime finding another target.

On topic: the warzone weekly lets you lose and still get the crystal, the gsf weekly should be the same. There was no reason to make one pvp 'wins only' and the other not.
I have zero trouble getting 8 medals on a losing team by only playing the objective.

Ask Grim how many medals or objective points I get during HB or other matches

KumbayaGOD
05.20.2019 , 09:40 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Ive not been able to get the GSF version done once since it started because it will not pop for me out side of primetime.

I also can’t do the OPS one either because I don’t play OPS. But even if I did, there are never enough people around. I struggle to get the ranked one done, but at least it’s still doable (sometimes)

Not that this is a total representation of number of people in the game, but the last few days there have been less than 50 on both Imp and Rep fleets in the evening (Sydney Time).

The only one that is doable everytime is the 8 medal pvp one.

Please just change the mission so that all of the options are in the one weekly.
So it says : “do GSF weekly, ranked pvp or operations or 8 medals in a pvp match”
Then let people choose what content they want to do.

Not letting us choose is actually affecting people who don’t have enough people around to play with
if they can choose everyone will choose 8 medals weekly ,since its faster and easy to get and the purpose our dev to make people play other mode on game play will be for nothing

i suggest make it for balance for example if you want to intoduce GSF maybe 1-2 GSF or 1 or 2 MM flashpoint
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

TrixxieTriss
05.20.2019 , 09:51 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by KumbayaGOD View Post
if they can choose everyone will choose 8 medals weekly ,since its faster and easy to get and the purpose our dev to make people play other mode on game play will be for nothing

i suggest make it for balance for example if you want to intoduce GSF maybe 1-2 GSF or 1 or 2 MM flashpoint
I agree the 8 medal mission is too easy and fast compared to the other ones. There would need to be some adjustment to make it more fair.
Ie, make it 10 medals and you also have to win the match
It’s more difficult to get 10 medals from giving up and sitting at the node and you would need to win as well. So those who are losing would be less inclined to give up and go farm medals instead.

Or

It could be get 8 medals in 3 matches, but you must win for them to count.
As a pvper, I don’t agree with people getting “participation rewards” for losing. Winning is what matters, everything else is secondary and should be treated as such. Which is why I think the 8 medals need to be tied to winning the game and not just farming,

Nemmar
05.21.2019 , 12:31 AM | #25
I agree the 8 medal mission is too easy and fast compared to the other ones. There would need to be some adjustment to make it more fair.
It’s more difficult to get 10 medals from giving up and sitting at the node and you would need to win as well. So those who are losing would be less inclined to give up and go farm medals instead.

Or

It could be get 8 medals in 3 matches, but you must win for them to count.
As a pvper, I don’t agree with people getting “participation rewards” for losing. Winning is what matters, everything else is secondary and should be treated as such. Which is why I think the 8 medals need to be tied to winning the game and not just farming,
You really want win requirements with all the rampant premades around? I surely don't unless they make it a solo only queue. I have had experiences of trying to get weekly PvP conquest in WoW where you only get points if you win and you get pitched against trains of premades. Let me tell, you... it's a waste of time. It made me quit WoW PvP.

This won't change now, but i'd rather make the other missions easier. Can increase this one to 8 medals x3 or even 10 medals for all i care. But, no win requirement.

TrixxieTriss
05.21.2019 , 02:34 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
You really want win requirements with all the rampant premades around? I surely don't unless they make it a solo only queue. I have had experiences of trying to get weekly PvP conquest in WoW where you only get points if you win and you get pitched against trains of premades. Let me tell, you... it's a waste of time. It made me quit WoW PvP.

This won't change now, but i'd rather make the other missions easier. Can increase this one to 8 medals x3 or even 10 medals for all i care. But, no win requirement.
They aren’t that rampant. At least not on SF at the times I play. Plus I’d rather lose to premades and have people on my team try to win. Not like now where they all give up and sit at the node if it’s too hard

DarthCasus
05.21.2019 , 04:26 AM | #27
They aren’t that rampant. At least not on SF at the times I play. Plus I’d rather lose to premades and have people on my team try to win. Not like now where they all give up and sit at the node if it’s too hard
People would just opt not to do them and complain on the forums. See: GSF timed weekly I don't like win conditions but people should be pressed to at least try content. The main issue is that there's no real incentive to want to try and competitive spirit isn't everyone's thing. I'd go for specific medals rather than just 8. If someone knows they have to output 500k damage/heals or 300k protections, it'd go a bit farther than doing the bare minimum for easy medals.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

SteveTheCynic
05.21.2019 , 05:27 AM | #28
I routinely get a dozen or more medals for defending "snow" on Alderaan Civil War or its leafy equivalent on Yavin, whether or not my team wins. Gunnery Commando so I can get healing medals(1), defending a held objective so I get defence medals, and fighting people who come to try to take it from us so I get DPS medals.

(1) Er, for healing myself, duh. There's a case to be made for that being a bogus way of getting healing medals, but it is what it is, and I'm not going to turn down medals for keeping myself alive.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Balameb
05.21.2019 , 09:25 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I routinely get a dozen or more medals for defending "snow" on Alderaan Civil War or its leafy equivalent on Yavin, whether or not my team wins. Gunnery Commando so I can get healing medals(1), defending a held objective so I get defence medals, and fighting people who come to try to take it from us so I get DPS medals.

(1) Er, for healing myself, duh. There's a case to be made for that being a bogus way of getting healing medals, but it is what it is, and I'm not going to turn down medals for keeping myself alive.
I don't see it as bogus as your comando(and all off-heal class) does not have guard/taunt as other classes, those are all legit medals. But it is also true that some classes/specs have it easier than others. Hatred sin can get all 3 (dps/tank/heals) medals really fast. Even Juggs can gain several healing medals (those can be considered more "bogus" than off-healing). Now, carnage/fury maras have it more difficult: no guard/taunts and no self heal (only the medpack). Still 8 medals is totally doable, but is "not as easy" as others.
Get 7 days as Sub and some free stuff --> Refferal link

RobertFKennedyUS
05.21.2019 , 12:21 PM | #30
Is it really GSF for the weekly a third week in a row now?
Undo the tank nerf. Find a different way to deal with skank tanks in warzones. The tank nerf really sucks.