Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

New expantion discussion!


Bengartrell's Avatar


Bengartrell
04.13.2019 , 07:30 PM | #1
Let's get the convo started!

Do we like the new expantion? What do you hope this new expantion will accomplish? What do you dislike? etc....

Put it all down below.

My personal feeling is that I hope that what has been shown is just patch 6.0 and not the entire expantion.

lord-angelus's Avatar


lord-angelus
04.13.2019 , 07:34 PM | #2
It's for the 6.0,not later. New gearing system made me worried but other than that looks really good and there are staff for every play style

OlBuzzard's Avatar


OlBuzzard
04.13.2019 , 07:35 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bengartrell View Post
Let's get the convo started!

Do we like the new expantion? What do you hope this new expantion will accomplish? What do you dislike? etc....

Put it all down below.

My personal feeling is that I hope that what has been shown is just patch 6.0 and not the entire expantion.
I would better know how to answer this if I had more concrete data on what the New Expansion
included: Linky please or a list of detailed information and it's source.

(please don't take this wrong... But in order to give you a more affective response I would need to see facts that would provide a better foundation for discussion!)
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Bengartrell's Avatar


Bengartrell
04.13.2019 , 07:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
I would better know how to answer this if I had more concrete data on what the New Expansion
included: Linky please or a list of detailed information and it's source.

(please don't take this wrong... But in order to give you a more affective response I would need to see facts that would provide a better foundation for discussion!)
There is an article on this website you can read. I'd also recommend watching a stream of the cantina.

OlBuzzard's Avatar


OlBuzzard
04.13.2019 , 07:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bengartrell View Post
There is an article on this website you can read. I'd also recommend watching a stream of the cantina.
Already did ! And I found some of that information interesting. I'm waiting to see how some of the dialogue provided on the subject (in another thread) ... actually translates into the game.

I just hope that fixing a number of the bugs that have been around for a while get fixed in the wake of the new horizion.
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

dewayne's Avatar


dewayne
04.13.2019 , 09:02 PM | #6
nothing on kira yet...
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker

RaithHarth's Avatar


RaithHarth
04.13.2019 , 09:55 PM | #7
All I gotta say I'm so happy that Nautolan's will be the next species unlock, it's long overdue if you ask me.
Don't start the Revolution without me

PVP officer of Saberwing on Ebon Hawk

Wopr's Avatar


Wopr
04.14.2019 , 12:13 AM | #8
The gear system sounds a lot like WoW's BFA gearing system where abilities and passives are selected from the gear.
W.O.P.R. War Operations Planned Response....Shall we play a game?

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
04.14.2019 , 01:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by RaithHarth View Post
All I gotta say I'm so happy that Nautolan's will be the next species unlock, it's long overdue if you ask me.
[citation needed]
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

rantboi's Avatar


rantboi
04.14.2019 , 02:23 AM | #10
I hope we finally get to see those famous golden beaches of corellia.