Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New expantion discussion!

Valin_Marr
05.19.2019 , 10:05 PM | #21
What I would like is for Port Knowhere to become a place everybody can go and not just be part of the smuggler storyline. Also, maybe put a stronghold there as well.

I would like to know what happened to Moff Pyron. If they don't plan on getting rid of the alliance maybe make a side mission where he is in wild space and we can recruit him into the alliance.

I would be cool to have more romanceable characters. I'd like to see Shae Vizla, Darth Hexid, MAster Ranos, pretty much any companion we have would be nice. lol Probably not likely to happen but just a thought. If Khem Val is a LI anybody should be.

The other thing is what ever the expansion is size wise don't try to wrap up the entire empire vs. republic in this expansion. Feel free to come out with more material like the chapters were in vanilla. Maybe dedicate 3 expansions to the conflict. Just a thought.

Chelan
05.20.2019 , 10:14 AM | #22
I'm disappointed this thread isn't about overly baggy jeans.

kodrac
05.20.2019 , 10:16 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Chelan View Post
I'm disappointed this thread isn't about overly baggy jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Id find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.

Arnobe
05.20.2019 , 04:13 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Valin_Marr View Post
What I would like is for Port Knowhere to become a place everybody can go and not just be part of the smuggler storyline. Also, maybe put a stronghold there as well. Just a thought.
I Love This Idea! Mayhaps A Neutral Port, To Emp & Rep.?????

MandFlurry
05.20.2019 , 04:23 PM | #25
I wanna see this "New expantion" i bet it's better than the new expansion hehe, ahhemm.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp